Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• zhope123
    zhope123 Posts: 11 Member
    This is day 2 for me, feel free to add me I'm looking for more friends to help motivate and help me lose 30kg. :D
  • carlstokes8
    carlstokes8 Posts: 22 Member
    I am looking for all the help I can get. I just completed my first month of my lifestyle change. I have lost 21 lbs so far and have about 175 lbs to go. I am determined with a little help and support from MFP Friends. I can get this off and say goodbye to the old Mega Me and say hello to Mini-Me.
  • bl0nde_ambiti0n
    bl0nde_ambiti0n Posts: 14 Member
    day 1 for me! feel free to add! :)
  • mross899
    mross899 Posts: 16 Member
    Just joined MFP this week! Im also a member of Weight Watchers, and use a Fitbit. With these tools combined, I am unstoppable! Join me on my journey
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Feel free to add me! Been on here a while but finally getting ready to blow this thing out of the water !
  • sarahya1
    sarahya1 Posts: 2 Member
    I need motivating friends. Day 1 for me. First goal is 9kg.
  • bigherm2121
    bigherm2121 Posts: 80 Member
    I love motivating and helping people as well as receiving. New here so I could use some friends
  • Jayblonde96
    Jayblonde96 Posts: 19 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I been on here for over a month now and I need more friends to motivate me.
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    <
    This Guy needs friends. This guy like Star Wars, sports, beer, NASCAR, beer, hockey, beer, video games, beer, and last but not least, beer.
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Looking for friends who track regularly and hold their friends accountable...
  • bridget_miller78
    bridget_miller78 Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in!
  • DarcieJoshua
    DarcieJoshua Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new too so happy to take all the help I can get! :smile:
  • Tinalovesfoods
    Tinalovesfoods Posts: 65 Member
    I want more friends on here to give me ideas on how to improve my nutrition and also get ideas for healthy meals from their food diaries. Add and I'll accept!!!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Hey all!
    Not new here, but been busy with college & nursing school. Finally graduated both, but having been gone for a few years, I've lost most of my buddies! :(
    I gained weight during school so I'm back at it since I'd had success with MFP before. I'd love to be a source of motivation & encouragement for anyone needing it. I'd appreciate receiving it as well (I know how much it helps!).

Feel free to add me...and good luck to everyone here!
  • kisamekick
    kisamekick Posts: 47 Member
    Want some people to motivate and vice versa, add me if you like :sunglasses::blush:
  • jaxxeemom
    jaxxeemom Posts: 36 Member
    Friends?
  • jaxxeemom
    jaxxeemom Posts: 36 Member
    : )
  • tkristi
    tkristi Posts: 2 Member
    Always looking for new friends! To talk about struggles or just life in general, I'm up for anything. Feel free to add me
  • PerlitaGordita
    PerlitaGordita Posts: 24 Member
    Hey there! Any Texans in the house?
  • CourtneyLoves
    CourtneyLoves Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hello! Let's support eachother! :D