Anyone wanna challenge?

alee_getting_slim
alee_getting_slim Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
hi! I'm Albertina 22yrs old, I'm going to be 23 next month July.
I used to set up a goal that I will reach on my birthday, but it seems a little off, but now this June I started to really consider to take things up a level! I started my journey this March, but actually work hard this June.
Anyways, I've been working out nonstop for a week now! And can see a lot of changes!
I haven't been on the scale since last year, my last weight was 163lbs, I need friends, to motivate and challenge each other, I set my final goal weight by the end of 2015! So if you are considering to follow me and challenge with me, welcome, you can add me here or follow me on Instagram: myjourneytofit73

Current weight: 163lbs (I guess)
1st goal weight: 155 (end of July)
2goal weight: 148 (end of August)
3goal weight: 138 (end of September)
Final goal weight: 120 (end of 2015)

Replies

• pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 57 Member
    I want to be a part of your journey!
    Feel free to add. <3
  • alee_getting_slim
    I want to be a part of your journey!
    Feel free to add. <3
    Added you sweetie !!! And thanks for the support! Let's do this!
  • Goodrich68
    Goodrich68 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in too. Every year at every annual event I've gone to (reunions, my birthday, New Years) I say that next year these people won't recognize me because I'm going to clean up my act and finally get the body I want. Then they next year rolls around and I'm the same as I always was. Not this time. So count me in. I'm on vacation next week but after the July 4 holiday I'm going at this hard to change my lifestyle and become the person I always wanted to be. Let's do this! (hope I didn't scare anyone :smiley:

• alee_getting_slim
    Goodrich68 wrote: »
    I'm in too. Every year at every annual event I've gone to (reunions, my birthday, New Years) I say that next year these people won't recognize me because I'm going to clean up my act and finally get the body I want. Then they next year rolls around and I'm the same as I always was. Not this time. So count me in. I'm on vacation next week but after the July 4 holiday I'm going at this hard to change my lifestyle and become the person I always wanted to be. Let's do this! (hope I didn't scare anyone :smiley:

Haha let's do this!!!!!