30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to my results. The stats are listed first, but the pictures are posted on page 2. It really does work if you stick with it. Just make sure you take before pictures and measurements so you can compare when you are finished. You may see a bigger loss in inches than weight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/220961-30-day-shred-results
  • kcalli0429
    kcalli0429 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for a week now. I hate the jumping jacks and the reverse and bicycle crunches. But I have noticed it is getting slightly easier each day. My knees are killing me but I am also 5'4" 211.5 lbs and have been a couch potato for the last 2 years.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 1 Day 1 last night and I survived! I could not do the reverse crunches because I have a slipped disk in my back, so I just modified and did one leg crunching up at a time instead of both. I also couldn't do a pushup (modified or not) to save my life; so I just did bicep curls with my hand weights while waiting so I was at least working out something. I am sore today, but not in an unbearable way.

Let me know if you want to do the journey together!
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have trouble with the jumping moves too. I use a mini trampoline for all of the jump moves and it helps a lot. Heart rate still sores! I am on day 28 and yes, my clothes fit better and I look a little leaner. Definitely recommend it for the time factor and the results. I will keep it in my workout schedule for sure!:smile:
  • katieann1735
    Options
    Another one you should check out is her No More Trouble Zones video. It is a bit intense, but so worth it! It's all circuit training and lasts about an hour. Great results. It's good to use when you have some time!
  • sthrngl2007
    sthrngl2007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on day 20, have lost a total of 4.2 pounds so far since I began 30 DS, I would say this is a great workout!