My family's favorites are:
    Carne Guisada
    Chicken cacciatore with mushrooms
    Chicken taco chili
    Thai coconut chicken soup
    Chicken tikka masala
    Turkey picadillo
    White bean soup

Also plain old roast, pulled pork/chicken, or salsa chicken (we like chicken thighs and salsa verde)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I love skinny taste

me I just throw in meat, toss a generous layer of spice on top, walk away from 3-5 hours depending on the meat. then add veggies on my plate. or use in a sandwich
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Barbacoa beef for sure. Great recipes on Pinterest
  • vtd23
    vtd23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like chicken fajitas.

1 red bell pepper
    1 orange bell pepper
    1 green bell pepper
    1/2 onion
    3 chicken breasts
    1 fajita packet.

Easy and I tried it! It is delicious.
    Cut veggies and mix all ingredients together. I don't use water because the slow cooker will provided the juices you need. Cook on high 4 hours or low for 8.
  • irisgal345
    irisgal345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie style chicken in the crock pot! Ball up aluminum foil and place on the bottom. Place chicken pieces on top of the foil. Season to taste, I used Chinese 5 spice, Mexican spice mix, or just garlic and lemon juice. Cook on high 3 to 4 hours. Works well with skinless boneless breasts as well.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste has some awesome slow cooker recipes! Highly recommend them, so delicious and nutritious. :smiley:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste has some awesome slow cooker recipes! Highly recommend them, so delicious and nutritious. :smiley:

seconded.
  • 123sockmonkey123
    123sockmonkey123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Try the app "yummly". I am in love with it so far. There are a lot of unhealthy recipes for crock pots. You have to make some substitutions/ reductions to get around them.