Started Turbo Fire Today and this is my attempt at being hel

2»

Replies

• 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    ....on week 7 starting today. Going to follow your lead and double up my TF workouts!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    5/18 didn't get my workouts in Monday or Tuesday so today I am doubling up. Just finished 45 EZ and about to start HIIT 25 need some serious calorie burn since I didn't workout all weekend and ate like crap. Don't even want to look at the scale until next week which is a big thing for me since I'm a scale *kitten*.If I have time I will also be adding in P90x arms and shoulders workout for an extra burn especially since I miss lifting weights maybe even some abs who knows but we will see.
  • mrsyac2
    HIIT 25 done and feeling good. Not enough time for me to do a p90x video today so I will probably do that this evening.
  • mrsyac2
    to add more calorie burn I went for a 6 mile bike ride today
  • mrsyac2
    yesterday I burned 1360 calories with a combination of Turbo Fire HIIT 15, P90x shoulders and arms, and 14 miles of riding my bike.

Today I did 45EZ and will most likely hit my bike to try and burn an additional 300 calories.
  • mrsyac2
    9 mile bike ride done today.
  • mrsyac2
    5/22 Rest day No workouts starting again in the morning with turbo fire and chest and back
  • mrsyac2
    5/23- week 4 day 1- fire 45 done time to jump in the shower and go to class. Will do chest and back tonight from p90x maybe when it cools off I will hop on my bike for a ride as well.
  • mrsyac2
    5/24- HIIT 20 done and feeling good
  • mrsyac2
    Did chest and Back- I turned a 60 minute workout into 30 minutes because I fast forward through his chit chat (man he talks a lot) As he is still yappin I already start my set by the time they begin the actual workout I fast forward to the next one. Oh well It's done. I haven't worn my HRM today or yesterday because for the life of me I don't know where I put it so I am underestimating my calories burned.
  • mrsyac2
    5/25- the scale decided to move this morning and in a positive direction. I'm not working out today taking a much needed rest day- My sinuses are kicking my butt today and I'm super sore from Chest and Back yesterday. Tomorrow will be HIIT 20 and Arms and Shoulders. I might go for a bike ride tonight though when it cools off
  • mrsyac2
    I took my rest day yesterday because I felt horrible. Woke up this morning still not feeling well my sinuses are winning. But I plan on tearing it up today HIIT 20, Sculpt 30, and P90x Shoulders and Arms are on my agenda. Plan on burning a bunch of calories today which is good because my breakfast was quite a bit of calories and yesterday since I didn't workout I went over. It's okay though I'm in a max calorie burn type of mood today.

Have a good day everyone
  • mrsyac2
    didn't do shoulders and arms just HIIT 20 and sculpt 30- still feel horrible. HIIT 20 was enough cardio considering I couldn't breath but I still did it.
This discussion has been closed.