PROGRESS UPDATE! 51.2 pounds down postpartum with Progress Photos

Options
Progress Update: 2011 vs 2015
This picture represents a HUGE Milestone for my journey. This picture shows that I am half the woman I used to be...
7OgyLp9.jpg
I am very proud of my journey and how far I have come. So much has happened in my life since 2011. So many tests, life lessons, and blessings. I am so grateful for the person I am today. I am grateful to God for my Husband, son, family, and friends. The picture on the left I was a size 22 (just to clarify I WAS NOT pregnant in the picture on the left) and the picture on the right I am wearing size 11's. Since I started my second journey 9 months postpartum in October 2014 I am down 51.2# I am very proud of all the hard work and determination I have. I've overcome many ups and downs, but I am on this journey because I am worth it! Thank you all for being a part of my transformation and journey! The everyday life struggles and life lessons are tough, but they are worth overcoming. We become better and stronger versions of ourselves when we face those fears that have held us back most of our life. Be free and fearless. Step outside of your comfort zone and live life to the fullest! It is time to start writing the ending you WANT by doing everything possible to make your dreams come true! I believe in you! One day at a time! Thank you again to all my friends and family that support and motivate me! I appreciate you more then you know!
EVK9IQJ.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!