LGTB

Options

Replies

• mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    so do humans just hide that forever?

Nope. Many come out of the closet, partially or out loud & proud. Some don't feel the need to announce - it's really common in the UK for otherwise straight young women to experiment with other young women, particularly when drunk, and not consider themselves even a tiny bit bi. And there are probably people who do nothing about their feelings. It's a personal thing though. It can become a problem if you are suppressing sting feelings and it's preventing you from being yourself. Could you talk to your hubby about your feelings?
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Amphibian here
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Amphibian here

So you are Gill-ty.

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    So what would it be considered if I'm married but extremely curious about other women?

Whatever you want to call yourself? Depending on how deep the curiosity runs, it would probably be considered bisexual. It isn't like it is a 3 way toggle with perfectly heterosexual, then perfectly bisexual, and then perfectly homosexual. It is a bit more of a dimmer switch, or honestly a joystick as the stuff isn't gradations of grey, it is a full color chart.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Amphibian here

The kind they used for the dinosaurs in Jurrasic Park that change sex depending on the sexes of others present? Interesting.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    So what would it be considered if I'm married but extremely curious about other women?

Whatever you want to call yourself? Depending on how deep the curiosity runs, it would probably be considered bisexual. It isn't like it is a 3 way toggle with perfectly heterosexual, then perfectly bisexual, and then perfectly homosexual. It is a bit more of a dimmer switch, or honestly a joystick as the stuff isn't gradations of grey, it is a full color chart.

Heteronormative cisgendered bicurious?
    Or like Senecarr and others state - any label or not that you like to use. It's as complex or as simple as you like.

Polynormative is the new social norm.
  • Nuke807
    Nuke807 Posts: 160 Member
    Options

A lucky husband? :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Polynormative is the new social norm.

It's very Greek for a new norm.

• blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    ccourcha wrote: »

AWESOME!!

Lol o:)
  • ThatBassoonChick
    ThatBassoonChick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pan and demi, and proud of it!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that everyone from Lesbos is technically a lesbian. Even the men. (Thanks, Sappho.)
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    What's lgtb

tumblr_lj1a6sNbfy1qar70f.gif

Hahaha
  • mumblemagic
    Options
    That moment when you realize that everyone from Lesbos is technically a lesbian. Even the men. (Thanks, Sappho.)

They tried to reclaim the word a couple of years ago. Didn't work!

• 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    28 gay male. Feel free to add me anyone
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love love love this post :)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

LOVE this description!

• jamesgent76
    jamesgent76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bisexual and proud here!
  • mumblemagic
    Options
    Bi and proud!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options