Day 1 of the rest of my life!

Options
I've got over 100lbs to lose and I'm looking for some friends to keep me accountable! If you're interested go ahead and comment and we can be weight loss buddies!

Replies

• NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 101 lbs. to lose & I think it helps to have friends who understand that journey :)
  • MichaelGlenday1
    MichaelGlenday1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes I do too but as long as they eat and help you with what you want and not just tell you that you are not doing it right.
  • trainerjess32go
    trainerjess32go Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It is worth the change, good luck on your journey to the new you!
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's nice to have others to cheer you up and motivate you to do more. Feel free to add me, anyone really.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my weight loss journey again for the 100th time. I also have to lose about 100lbs. I'm 25 and I weight 238 and I'm 5'2". I just got married last month, now that all that stress is over with I'm looking to start over. I defiantly need the motivation because it's so easy for me to fall off the wagon. One thing that makes it hard is the fact that my husband can eat whatever he wants and not gain a pound and it's not fair :/ but I'm looking to talk with people to keep me on track.
  • chuaseahhui
    chuaseahhui Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    U can make it
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    It sure is , I hate the word DIET , anyone else with me on this,,, it's about healthy food choices and going regular exercise that you enjoy doing ,, fad diets urghhhh realistically and logically who's gonna stick to a 1,200 diet for the rest of there lifes . These diets are designed for short tem use of a few weeks only.

• breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 lbs to lose. We can do this :) I'm looking for weight loss buddies too.
  • lindz4ever
    lindz4ever Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I have about 45 to lose, weight loss buddies?
  • kcrawford194
    kcrawford194 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new the community and planning to lose 40 pounds. Let's be buddies!