Fed up

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Tabitha and I am ready to lose this weight. It's been slowing me down for the last seven years.

Replies

• autumngirl1137
    autumngirl1137 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tabitha. Some months ago I got fed up too and started making changes. I lost 15 lbs on my own just by cutting all sugar and junk foods from my diet. Started drinking only water. I hadn't even exercised yet and after a few weeks, dropped 15 lbs! I struggled a little after that and came to this site. With exercise (walking 45-60 mins a day) and using fitness pal, I dropped another 15 lbs. I am down 30 lbs and want you to know you can do it!!
  • KeysGirl23
    KeysGirl23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Welcome! I know how you feel. I was that way a few years ago. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling terrible, so I weighed myself and started my journey. I kept on it and lost 40lbs. Then I had a bit of a health issue and have gained 25 of it back. And that was a couple years ago. Yep I've been maintaining at a higher weight and I am FED UP! So I started again yesterday. I am right there with you!... Feel free to friend me. :)
  • tmorris1908
    tmorris1908 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I certainly will :-) we are in this for the long haul!