Wondering about Super Shed??

Options
I am thinking about trying the Ian Smith's Super Shred and was hoping for some input from people that have done this program. Also, if yes what was your exercise routine. Thanks!

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    A quick google search on this diet shows "meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement, and diet confusion" as the backbone of the diet. Right there I can tell this diet is BS. Not to mention that it's promising 20lbs of weight loss in 4 weeks, that's not a good rate of weight loss unless you're about 500 lbs...
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    A quick google search on this diet shows "meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement, and diet confusion" as the backbone of the diet. Right there I can tell this diet is BS. Not to mention that it's promising 20lbs of weight loss in 4 weeks, that's not a good rate of weight loss unless you're about 500 lbs...

This.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you could find one at Home Depot. I think they sell sheds. I don't know how super they are.
  • thefieldfam
    thefieldfam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Equus5374 wrote: »
    I'm sure you could find one at Home Depot. I think they sell sheds. I don't know how super they are.

HA! Thanks!
  • thefieldfam
    thefieldfam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »

That's exactly why I was wondering about it ... thanks for the input!
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Equus5374 wrote: »

Grrrr... you beat me to the obvious joke.