365 days straight MFP logging, 90lbs lost :)

Options
2»

Replies

• rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Making sure you drink plenty of water is so true, I can't believe how much better I feel when I do.
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 year of logging anniversary!!!!! Congrats to you on your amazing weight loss and to your family as well! Best wishes to you in your continued journey!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats, my friend. Awesome achievements on all counts. Love that you have inspired your RL family, not just us on MFP. You look amazing! Here's to year two!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done so great, I thought it was a picture at first of one of your relatives who are loosing too. completely different looking face. So beautiful. I am sure you feel so much better as well, wonderful that you have inspired family members to make a change and that they can do it. Whatever you do, even when you get to your goal, don't stop. Keep going and look into the maintenance part of the site. I know as soon as I stop logging and excercising it will be right back. I am making it part of my life now. Congratulations, you're doing great, so proud of you.
  • Elaicea73
    Elaicea73 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the kind words. I so needed them at this point. All the positive vibes you guys are sending out are definitely putting me in a healthier mindset than I have been in a little while. I wish you all the best and thank you all again so much for bringing up my spirits <3 It's been a really good day so far, I hope everyone is succeeding today too!

****If anyone wants to add my mom, I know she'd love to have new friends :D Her MFP name is kattt53 <3 I'm not sure about how my brother and sister in law feel about it so I'll just post my mom's for now :D

Yay! Congrats, my friend. Awesome achievements on all counts. Love that you have inspired your RL family, not just us on MFP. You look amazing! Here's to year two!

Hey Zombie <3<3 I know we've been in the same boat lately. It's time for a NEW new start for us, eh??? No time like the present! :D

By the way... this is the little wallpaper that got me through soooo much. I don't know why it worked for me because I'm a sucker for motivational quote wallpapers and have a million of them, but it has been my lucky charm! If you can find something that spurs you into action the way this did me, your life will become so much more productive! It was so simple, I just read it everyday, and anytime I was feeling sluggish, and followed it's directions :D Weird, I know... lol

k2dtrvpg1s6n.jpg

Many thanks and so many good vibes to all of you! <3

• pinterestfun5
    pinterestfun5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story! I'm also 41 and started mfp about 1 month ago. Your weight loss is awesome and it looks like you're on your way to your goal weight.

I've lost about 8lbs so far and even with only an 8lb loss, my knees hurt less, which is motivating.
    Best wishes, Rebecca :)
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Inspiring as I'm just starting on MFP with about 80 lbs to lose! Thank you for posting.
  • ChiffonLaRue14
    ChiffonLaRue14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!! Omg such an inspiration! You look really young for 41 even at your max-ish weight :) guess this means you'll look like a teenager when you reach you goal weight! Best wishes and congrats!

- Arianna
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Way to get it!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Elaicea:

Wow! You have done so well this year. I am sure you have gained so much confidence in yourself and what you can do. Congratulations!!!! I hope you carry that confidence to other parts of your life and realize you can be as successful in those areas, too.

I applaud you. I am approaching my one year using MyFitnessPal and have only lose a fraction of your loss. Of course, I am older, but I am a bit green with envy, my dear. Keep it going and realize how much you can do with that confidence. I know you can do other great things.

70044776.png
  • Teanei
    Teanei Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Keep it up.
  • amandahugndkiss
    amandahugndkiss Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Thanks for the motivation as well.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job. Thanks for the pictures!

cfylpwh6d4t1.jpeg
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look so great and have come such a long way! Also, you look so young! I'm 28 and I totally thought you were about my age before I saw in your stats you're 41. You're very pretty too!
  • Elaicea73
    Elaicea73 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the compliments, everyone :blush:<3 They have definitely put me back into the game, full force :D It was just the kick in the butt I needed! :p
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You must be so proud of yourself!
  • aligatah
    aligatah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! You and I are about the same age, we are the same height, and we're around the same weight and you're absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for reminding us that slow and steady wins the race -- keep up the good work!
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Well done!!!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing. You're an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!