Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Black
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    I love the basic black, but for a wedding I'd choose the other one. I'm just not a fan of plain black at a wedding...

Either way, you'll look gorgeous!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You're wearing black to a wedding?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You're wearing black to a wedding?

Yep. It's enough that I'm wearing a dress. :laugh:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    The black one. The black and white is too big for you.
  • toots99
    Options
    they both look nice but the black one shows your shape much better..the white on the other one makes your waist disappear....

i think you need a splash of color with the black one though...i bright scarf around your neck??? or a chunky metal belt or scarf around your waist....just a bit too plain for a wedding

have a great time - you look fabulous....

Thanks. :smile: I didn't bother to accesorize for the pics. I'm thinking jut some basic silver jewelry.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    honestly i like the second one

but that could be because plain black and weddings never seemed to mix to me
  • toots99
    Options
    Hmmm...maybe I can keep looking...Didn't think black was such a faux pas. :embarassed: :laugh:
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    The black and white one is cute, but the black one definately shows off that fabulous figure that you have worked so hard for. I say go with the black one. And don't worry about black and weddings, I wore black to my wedding reception and I was the bride. As long as you look that good in it, I don't think anyone will care about the color.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    i agree with anubis....I like the 2nd one, but the 1st one shows off your gorgeous shape! CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!! and I would like to show myself off, I would pick the first one...LOL
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Maybe I can find the patterned one in a smaller size? It does feel a bit loose when I put it on.
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First one!! Show off that gorgeous hourglass figure!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    You know what would be great would be the first one in a royal blue in a smaller size.

I am also in the never wear black or white to a wedding group. If you do stick with the black I would wear some bright colored accessories (red, yellow, bright orange) so the black just looks like a back ground for the accessories or even a colored or patterned wrap.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...maybe I can keep looking...Didn't think black was such a faux pas. :embarassed: :laugh:
    black, red, and white.

black because its a funeral color, red because its so stand-out and attention grabbing, white because well...its white.

im not a fashion person, but i also attempt to be polite at weddings. brides can be crazy from stress.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Whichever you pick you look fantastic
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Yes the black one!
  • toots99
    Options
    You know what would be great would be the first one in a royal blue in a smaller size.

I am also in the never wear black or white to a wedding group. If you do stick with the black I would wear some bright colored accessories (red, yellow, bright orange) so the black just looks like a back ground for the accessories or even a colored or patterned wrap.

Thanks for the help. :flowerforyou: It'd be nice if cost wasn't a factor...but I'm spreading myself too thin already just by going to the wedding. :laugh: Taking the day off from work, buying a dress and accessories, gifts...so if it ain't on the sale rack, I ain't buying it. :laugh:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    They both look good on ya, but I agree, go with the all black and show them peeps how hard you worked.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I like the one without the print. It's very flattering, fit-wise. :smile: