Polar Beat vs Polar Flow Apps - H7 Heart Rate Monitor

Options
debsfran
debsfran Posts: 97 Member
Does anyone use polar Beat / Polar Flow with a Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor? I am currently using both apps.
Polar Beat syncs with Polar Flow and Polar Flow syncs with MFP. But for some reason I am getting a duplicate reading in Polar flow.

When I start a workout I start the Beat App. I did Zumba last night and had to record it as "other indoor " activity. Later i checked both MFP and Polar flow ( as it does not sync straight away) and it has recorded 2 entries other indoor & Running, both for 72 mins. What am I doing wrong?

Currently liaising with polar back and forth via email, i had suggested uninstalling one app, but the sad not to but still have not given me a solution

Replies

• carlie132
    carlie132 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If your using an iPhone, then you need go to apple health. In Apple health under sources click my fitness pal and turn off workouts. Polar flow automatically adds your workout to mfp and Apple health also sends your work out to mfp so your going to end up with duplicate workouts so you have to turn off workouts in Apple health.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Hi did you get this issue resolved? I use Samsung android and my flow does not sync with beat.
  • GrahamUK72
    GrahamUK72 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    carlie132 wrote: »
    If your using an iPhone, then you need go to apple health. In Apple health under sources click my fitness pal and turn off workouts. Polar flow automatically adds your workout to mfp and Apple health also sends your work out to mfp so your going to end up with duplicate workouts so you have to turn off workouts in Apple health.

Thx

This was happening to me and I was erasing a workout from MFP
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue, different apps, I know it's going to happen so I just delete the dupe in MFP