Replies

• HarleyQuinn34
    HarleyQuinn34 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    me!
  • cbarnes67
    cbarnes67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've always struggled with my weight and I would love to connect with other people who are working hard !
  • racheln2017
    racheln2017 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to lose over 100 lbs, and I would love to have more friends to motivate, and the more people I know are watching me try to lose, the more accountability I'll have!
  • rakeshlucky26
    rakeshlucky26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for motivated friends..anyone wants to be friend.. Send me friend request
  • horsecraziest
    horsecraziest Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to all this and looking for some friends! Please feel free to add me, can't wait to meet you all and lose some weight! ☺️
  • yellowantphil
    yellowantphil Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    A bit about me: I have hyperthyroidism. I am borderline underweight and losing rapidly. So, my days consist of trying to keep my metabolism low and trying to eat everything in sight. Feel free to add me if you’re OK with that. I suspect that some people who are trying to lose weight would be annoyed at seeing how much I eat while still losing weight.
  • steve_dawg
    steve_dawg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 22 I've recently started running before work for a couple of weeks to try to slim down and tone up I've got about 15 kilograms of subcutaneous fat I'll like to get rid off I'm about to start weight training next week and my meatobolism is starting to feel great
    People who are running, weight training and eating healthy please add me :) I need more friends and motivation thanks for reading
  • cherylacameron6
    cherylacameron6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kwoolfwpfd
    kwoolfwpfd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Looking for friends to motivate and to help motivate. I'm into eating clean, lifting, and an active lifestyle!
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, new here! love fitness I do alot of lifting and cardio.. Love to motivate as well as be motivated :) good luck to everyone on their journeys and feel free to add me!
  • sahra21_06
    sahra21_06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! İ am new here.
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wanna lose about 5 more pounds. I've been slacking a little bit so I def would love some more motivated friends. Feel free to add me ;)
  • go4me1
    go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • daviskababy112
    daviskababy112 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You want to be a better, stronger, more confident, amazing, powerful you....right? Run towards the better you and leave behind the old you. If you look back, it's only to say peace out! Stay motivated
    -RC

Feel free to add.
  • TamTamRine13
    TamTamRine13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes friends! I need some motivation buddies!
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    <---- + this guy
  • ZombieParkour
    ZombieParkour Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    75gr1j64pujg.jpg
  • marymensah24
    marymensah24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me i need all the support i can get will surely add back :#