30 Day Shred

Options
kayrevan
kayrevan Posts: 37 Member
Anyone want to start on 30 day shred with me? The month of June has 30 days, so it's a perfect month to get started!

Replies

• Alisarg
    Alisarg Posts: 6
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • kayrevan
    Options
    It is a DVD that is by Jillian Michaels. Great workout in only 20 minutes a day.
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday but I can hold off on moving to level 2 until you do!
  • kayrevan
    Options
    I can start anytime! Today is as good as any other day!!!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! I just bought 3lb weights to use but they are in my boyfriends car who I'm not going to see until after I do the DVD but I am going to use something at home in please of it. Good Luck!
  • kayrevan
    Options
    Good luck to you as well!!!!!! I have started the DVD several times, but never finished. I am determined to finish it this time!
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Did you do it today then? I haven't done it yet. Just got home and got some dinner quick and i'm letting it settle. Don't need that while I doing jumping jacks!
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i plan on starting June 1st. Haven't brought the dvd yet. Comcast has level1 on demand for free but I'll still need the dvd for levels 2-3. Either way I'm in
  • BellaVita03
    Options
    :smile: I tyred it out 2day for the 1st time and am not sure my calorie burned or anything and please add me if u wanna do it together.. i feel like no i dont think ill b able to do it w out alot of help..
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Did you do it today then? I haven't done it yet. Just got home and got some dinner quick and i'm letting it settle. Don't need that while I doing jumping jacks!

I did start yesterday. I usually try to do at least 45 minutes of working out a day so since that was only a 20 minute workout..I also started the 'Couch to 5K' program and went for a run/walk. Needless to say my legs are killing me today between all the squating and running =)
  • darling_nickie
    darling_nickie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did it once already...I'd love to do it again and see what the results are like the second time around! Friend me if you like :) I lost 11 lbs and two sizes the first time but I didn't take measurements...this time I definately wanna see what the inches say!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to start on 30 day shred with me? The month of June has 30 days, so it's a perfect month to get started!

I have been doing it for three days. So I'm in!!!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    QUESTION: How do you make all those 'mini goals' I see at the bottom of some posts????
  • kayrevan
    Options
    I was not able to do it yesterday, due to power outage because of the storms. But we have power today so I will start today!!!!
  • rudypoo1234
    Options
    Do you have to have any equipment for the 30 Day Shred?
  • SUSANB37
    SUSANB37 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Only equipment needed is a mat if you are exercising on a hard surface and hand weights. FYI keep a water bottle near by too. You'll need it:bigsmile:
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • DunnaStunna
    DunnaStunna Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Haven't done it before but I'm excited to try it out. :) My goal is to be under 190 by July 4th so hopefully it works!
  • shellbee823
    shellbee823 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in! Off to walmart to buy the dvd and a scale!
  • kayrevan
    Options
    So glad to see so many who want to do it! Feel free to add me as a friend so we can all work on this together!!!