I just started at June I have 200 lbs to loose..Love to have some team mates for accountibilty.

Options
I have Just started around June 1st 2015 I have 200 lbs to loose. I found a slightly used urban rebounder for $40.00 its a mini trampoline just now starting to be able to do 20 minutes at a time. I have lost 15 lbs since the first of the month with 5 this week. At work I can go hide during break I go somewhere private and bonce not Jump for about 15 minutes and wiggle and shake as fast as I can and get a sweat going and breath as fast as I can also. Check back with me next week I think my weight loss will be real good one. I will weigh again July 1st...

Replies

• carlstokes8
    carlstokes8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ready to Rock!!!!!
  • calyapi783
    calyapi783 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keep.on bouncing.
  • LuannHolmes
    LuannHolmes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i would love to be your friend in this i need to lose weight so i can have back surgery i just started this evening
  • bruins132013
    bruins132013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We have to do this!! We need to support each other! I have to lose about 75 lbs! I was doing so well for like 4 Months and then went off track!! I'm getting back on track prob this coming Monday!!
  • bruins132013
    Options
    We will do this!!
  • bruins132013
    Options
    What state do you live in
  • carlstokes8
    Options
    Nashville tn
  • carlstokes8
    Options
    I started last year. I went off track when my dad died last year and gained weight it took a year to get back but I my diet and exercise is better. Now than beforeit has been easy and even fun. I am only one month in and I hope I don't go off track again...
  • weasos
    weasos Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started last month and so far everything's going smooth! You seem determine and I admire that! Keep up the good work!
  • Scudely
    Scudely Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good deal man!
    You are doing it!