Flat Butt success stories? ha!

Options
La_Amazona
La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
I've always had a flatter booty. Even my sisters who are smaller than me don't carry much junk in the trunk at all. My mom has a J-Lo booty naturally and we always joke how none of us inherited it. My dad has about the flattest behind ever and so we always blame him.

Any hope? I doubt I could get a bubble butt without implants but anybody have a flat butt transformed into anything?

Any pictures of it? I'm not a perv... I swear! I just want/need some motivation!

Replies

• amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I am curious also!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    bump... I would like to know this too! The funny thing is that I liked my round booty when I was heavier... but now that I've lost the weight I got no booty :(
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I USED to have a butt until I started losing weight! I am with you-I would love to find out what I can do to plump it back up!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Well jeez... I had NO butt at my fattest or even when I was at a hot little weight back when I was 18-19 (it was just "there".)

My sisters and I were just not in line for BUTTs when God was passing them out.
  • jhoffman27
    jhoffman27 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Try doing a lot of squats. I was unfortunately blessed with a flat butt but my husband tells me that recently it's become more shapely and the only difference is the bodypump classes. We do a ridiculous amount of squats in that class so I think that's it.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Try the Brazil Butt Lift dvd program. It has a customized program for a flat butt. I love it!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Try the Brazil Butt Lift dvd program. It has a customized program for a flat butt. I love it!

Oooooooh! I will look into it.. I'm doing P90x right now so not sure if I'd be able to manage but will keep it in mind!

And I HATE squats!! I have a bad knee that will gring when I do them.
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I also suffer from no *kitten*-atole disease....when I lost weight it just disappeared. I also inherited it from my
    Dad. My son has it, but he started lifting weights for football and put on about 60 lbs of muscle weight. He now has a booty. He says it is from doing squats with weight, now he squats over 300 lbs. I would be curious what a trainer would recommend. I hope this gives a glimmer that there is hope for us gluteal challenged girls.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Oooooooh! I will look into it.. I'm doing P90x right now so not sure if I'd be able to manage but will keep it in mind!

There are a lot of deep squats and lunges in the worlkouts, even the ones that do not just focus on your butt.
  • La_Amazona
    Options

There are a lot of deep squats and lunges in the worlkouts, even the ones that do not just focus on your butt.

well crap. guess I better learn to un-hate them.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    LOL! :laugh: You and I are in the same boat. I never had the booty, my mom does and of course I got my dad's behind...jaja! I'm curious to see what others say. :bigsmile:
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I too was blessed with a flat bottom........my trainer had me doing lots of squates ,lunges with weights.....and one exercise where you have a strong sturdy bench about knee level, more or less, with dumb bells in each hand you step up onto the bench bring other knee knee up to chest. And kick heel out,she would say kick my nose,didd 3 sets of 15 ,switch legs oh and push through the heel, push through the heel when getting up from a chair...climbing stairs....etc I went from flat to a nice round bottom, I did weight traing 2x a week for 5 years......once. upon a time
  • smoten
    smoten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i am also booty-deprived. my mom gave me some of those toning shoes, like sketcher shape ups and i did notice some improvement back there, a little anyway. i wore them for longer walks and was super sore the next day. i think squats would work too, i just hate them.
  • ccupps83
    ccupps83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't have much of a butt. I was a runner for years and it did nothing for my butt! It was flat. Started teaching a interval/circuit training class and wow....it didn't necessarily get bigger BUT it did round out. I was amazed that it changed shape. My class included tons of squats, lunges, walking lunges and wide stance side to side lunges with the butt pushed out the back (chest lifted). Try it :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I would also say try brazil butt lift.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    My sisters and I were just not in line for BUTTs when God was passing them out.
    [/quote]

I giggled reading this part haha.... as for myself I also have no butt and it sucks lol... I blame my mama ;P Even at my skinniest or biggest never had one... Gonna also check out that brazilian butt lift :D
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    When I saw this topic I was like having a flat butt is not a success, so glad you posted this. I hate that I have not behind and its getting worse to me with the weight loss. I would get a butt implant if I could after I loose all the weight, I would love a big butt.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I too have a flat butt. The only way to make it more round is to build muscle. I know you hate squats but try to find a way that doesn't hurt your knees. I do tons of squats, lunges and deadlifts and it's definitely helped.
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    I had a flat, mommy, pancake butt. A couple of weeks into my first round of Insanity I noticed that things were changing back there for the better! I have more muscle in my butt now so things have lifted and rounded out - woot! My husband agrees. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!