JUST DO IT!!!!! JUST DO IT!!!!!

Options
"If you're tired of starting over stop giving up!!"
We got this people stop eating that fast food it's all in your mind Just do it

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    But I like my fast food. :| Besides, I'm making all kinds of weightloss gains.
  • OmarGallegos20255
    OmarGallegos20255 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's great! But imagine if you cut out the fast foods? What kind of fast foods do you eat if you don't mind my asking?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    That's great! But imagine if you cut out the fast foods? What kind of fast foods do you eat if you don't mind my asking?

If fast food fits your calorie goal, and you've already eaten a whole lot of nutritious food for the day, what's wrong with a bit of fast food?there's more to good health than just the type of food you eat.
  • OmarGallegos20255
    Options
    Well I know nothing about nutrition so I won't argue I just know that fast foods don't fit a healthy diet. Especially for people that are trying to lose weight.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

Actually, when I started I used to eat lots of ground beef and whole wheat tortillas. Then I switched to mostly hot dogs and protein shakes, with the occasional pizza thrown in. My rate of loss has stayed consistent this whole time. I attribute this to the fact that I've kept my calories the same despite switching food.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options
    Well I know nothing about nutrition so I won't argue I just know that fast foods don't fit a healthy diet. Especially for people that are trying to lose weight.

Why not? I've prepped for a bodybuilding comp using a flexible dieting approach and was able to include pizza, burgers/chips, icecream, chocolate etc. It wasn't every day, but enough to keep me sane and able to enjoy occasions out with friends without relying on a Tupperware container of chicken and broccoli.
  • OmarGallegos20255
    Options
    That's great guys! I'll stick to a no fast food diet personally though. It's working and I'll stick to that
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    But there's nothing wrong with fast food as long as you meet your calorie goals? I mean, if you don't like, that's one thing, but there's no reason to give up any kind of food in order to lose weight, or be healthy.
  • OmarGallegos20255
    Options
    I should have been more clear in my status I meant to say stop eating unhealthy foods. I really don't want to keep arguing about something so simple just looking for motivation not arguments
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options
    I should have been more clear in my status I meant to say stop eating unhealthy foods. I really don't want to keep arguing about something so simple just looking for motivation not arguments

Do you not think that perhaps being overly restrictive and eliminating foods causes people to give up more easily than if they adopted an approach that enabled them to still reach their goals whilst enjoying a variety of foods, including fast food if it took their fancy?
  • OmarGallegos20255
    Options
    Sure. But not in my case
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I didn't get fat on fast foot. I got fat on eating less than 2000 calories a day...and burning less than 1700.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options

Are you quoting Shia le boeuf?