Anyone having Fitbit syncing issues?

Options
my Charge HR did an update yesterday and now it's not syncing with MFP. Not sure if it's similar to last time when it wouldn't sync or if my Fitbit is kaput.

Anyone else having issues?

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    There's a thread in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Whenever there's a known issue, MFP posts a notice in the Help section. Here's the one from yesterday: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2039583-fitbit-sync-delay
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Ooh thanks will bookmark that bad boy!
  • editorgrrl
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I updated my Charge HR yesterday (for the first time since getting it three months ago), and now it won't charge + won't reset.

Also, the Friends notification has been borked in the Fitbit iOS app for several days—it displays the total messages, rather than only unread.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    I updated my Charge HR yesterday (for the first time since getting it three months ago), and now it won't charge + won't reset.

Also, the Friends notification has been borked in the Fitbit iOS app for several days—it displays the total messages, rather than only unread.

I'm getting the notification issue too. You aren't alone there!
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I had issues with the fitbit one. The forum helped. It turned out I needed to unsync on both ends (Fitbit site and the MFP site). Then I resynced through MFP and it was perfect. I let the fitbit charge run out before I charged it and this is what did it. I had to do this everytime it turned off because I didn't charge it.
  • editorgrrl
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm getting the notification issue too. You aren't alone there!

Hey, I think it just fixed itself. Yay!

ETA: Boo, it's back!
  • kingston84
    kingston84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is everyone still having issues? Mu Fitbit flex was working fine till today. Have tried unlinking and linking back up but no luck.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I think Jawbone is having issues too...mine sync'd great up until about noon today and as of that nadda.
  • editorgrrl
    Options
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    My fitbit syncs ok and up dates on MFP if I look on my tablet.
    If I look on the phone on the app, it doesn't show up and neither does anything I have logged today.
    If your using the app rather than interwebnet, I would suggest its a MFP problem and not a fitbit problem
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    mine isn't syncing today. I have a fitbit one.
  • Justinelovezumba32
    Justinelovezumba32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My vivofit wouldnt sync. I had to restart my phone and make sure my bluetooth was on