13»

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    natal94 wrote: »
    I totally agree. I never said you need it. Do I think it has some type of nutritional value, yes. But like I said its nothing you can't get from other products for a better price.

Then why even advocate for it on here? It is 100% not worth the price and buying it supports a crappy MLM-based company (although unfortunately I don't see BB going bankrupt any time soon, but I can dream).

I like Beachbody workouts so I really hope that they don't go bankrupt any time soon.

Well you can get them all pretty much for free online nowadays anyway. :wink:

Not necessarily. I haven't see ALL of the ones I do online yet. Also, if they went bankrupt there would be no future workouts being done. So finding them online for free isn't going to help with that.

If they got away from their lame, MLM ways and went to just selling workouts without the snake oil and the "fixes", I'd be all about it.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. I never said you need it. Do I think it has some type of nutritional value, yes. But like I said its nothing you can't get from other products for a better price.

Then why even advocate for it on here? It is 100% not worth the price and buying it supports a crappy MLM-based company (although unfortunately I don't see BB going bankrupt any time soon, but I can dream).

People like different things. I have to take about ten pills a day for medical reasons. I'd rather drink an overpriced shake than add another pill to that list. If you're looking to get some good nutrients, don't want to take a pill, like the taste, And the price isn't an issue for you, it won't hurt you. But if the price in any way IS an issuer, it's not smart to buy.

It's not that Shakeology will hurt you, it's the fact that BB uses all the ingredients that are in it as a marketing ploy/tactic to get people to believe that these same ingredeants can't be found in any other shake besides theirs which simply isn't true. I see their same ad after every single one of their workouts about the ingredients in it and how much it would cost separately and I like want to vomit on my TV screen. If people did just a little research and actually looked at the ingredients they would see that the same ones can be found in other shakes for far less money. I'll give BB credit though, as I too fell for all those ads and purchased Shakeology too. Thankfully I did finally do the research and broke free of the stuff before putting too much money out.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options

I like Beachbody workouts so I really hope that they don't go bankrupt any time soon.

Well you can get them all pretty much for free online nowadays anyway. :wink:

Not necessarily. I haven't see ALL of the ones I do online yet. Also, if they went bankrupt there would be no future workouts being done. So finding them online for free isn't going to help with that.

If they got away from their lame, MLM ways and went to just selling workouts without the snake oil and the "fixes", I'd be all about it.

Oh, trust me, I'm right there with you on this. I am so sick of seeing the same crappy garbage ad in every one of their videos. Because of this, I turn turn the DVD off the workout ends.
  • dcl2634
    dcl2634 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like it personally. It keeps me full and curbs my cravings for sweet stuff. I really like the vegan chocolate. Not a fan of the other flavors.