Front Butt/Mothers Apron before and after??

Options
2»

Replies

• Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    griffithm1 wrote: »
    Lucky_mee, Shadow2Soul and triciab79...you look amazing! Nice job!

Thank you so much.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    These before and afters are seriously amazing! Nice work, ladies.
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Shadow2Soul Thank YOU!!!! My belly looks like your Nov. 2014 picture. At 5'4" 144lbs - I was getting frustrated at my "fat front butt". Are you doing exercises that work that area? In your recent photos - your belly looks toned and flat - no front butt B)

Thank to ALL that posted pictures!!!!! The pictures are AMAZING!!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I am glad I found this thread. I had asked questions like this before but not gotten much response. I have a pretty big tummy. Started out at 218 on a 5'4" frame after a c-section in 2010. I look like I have two spare tires one under my boobs and one around my hip area. After seeing the pics from you ladies, it gives me some hope that I will be able to shrink those. I am just worried about the loose skin left when I deflate those tires!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    mom216 wrote: »
    Shadow2Soul Thank YOU!!!! My belly looks like your Nov. 2014 picture. At 5'4" 144lbs - I was getting frustrated at my "fat front butt". Are you doing exercises that work that area? In your recent photos - your belly looks toned and flat - no front butt B)

It's not completely flat yet. I saw the biggest difference when I started lifting. In February, I started Stronglifts 5x5 and I switched to Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 in April. Until recently the only ab exercise was the cable crunch in Ice Cream Fitness.
    I'm currently doing 30 DS and the bikini pics above are my starting pictures. I also added in ab exercises on cardio days at about the same time.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    mom216 wrote: »

It's not completely flat yet. I saw the biggest difference when I started lifting. In February, I started Stronglifts 5x5 and I switched to Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 in April. Until recently the only ab exercise was the cable crunch in Ice Cream Fitness.
    I'm currently doing 30 DS and the bikini pics above are my starting pictures. I also added in ab exercises on cardio days at about the same time.

I forgot to add, in the bikini pics I was about 136 lbs (currently about 134-135 lbs) and I'm 5'4.5".
  • Andela87
    Andela87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Triciab79 don't take this in a creepy way but...you look absolutely stunning!

All the ladies posting photos in this thread are just gorgeous. You should be so proud of what you've accomplished! Hoping to get down there myself some day so next time there's a post about front butts I can post my before and after hahaha :D
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Front butt...also known as a Gunt.
  • penelopepittstopsmam
    penelopepittstopsmam Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have a rather impressively large stomach. I am all stomach, no significant fat on legs, bum, arms etc.

A true apple.

I expected the apron to get worse and hang further but actually it has shrunk upwards. I have photographic evidence but its not fit for mfp.

To see that it will continue to recede is fab news. I know it cant disappear completely as its been so massive but its heartening news.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Heh when I was a kid my mom used to refer to our lady parts as our "front bum" now I think its a little weird. I like the term to refer to a mom apron though!

Congrats ladies! You all look fabulous
  • _nice_
    _nice_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 65 pounds lighter than at my heaviest non-pregnant weight, 85-90 pounds lighter than heaviest pregnant weight, had huge babies, c sections, and carry most excess weight in my tummy. 30 of the pounds have come off in the last 5 months. My skin will never be the same. There is less of it, though. At 5'10" and 165 pounds I am at a healthy body weight. The pannus is gone, but the skin is very loose and while I am doing hands and knees for yoga or bending over for a dead lift it does hang. And I don't care...I wore a bikini and showed off my stretch marks the other day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!