Breakfast of champions??? Suggestions??

Options
13»

Replies

• umayster
    umayster Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Two eggs fried in bacon fat and coffee with heavy cream. If I eat carbs for breakfast I' starving in 3 hours and a hunger headache in 4 - so no carbs, just protein and fat only first thing in morning.
  • LightbulbSeven
    LightbulbSeven Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What can be added that has not already been said. Great ideas and I love every one of them. I have never tried sweet potato in the morning, that sounds perfect.

I am a grits gal myself. A cup of grits with kosher salt cracked pepper and hot sauce, sometimes bell pepper or other veggies that will cook at the same time. They have quick grits or instant now which take even less time to make than the already short time it takes for regular. You can even microwave it these days. I prefer carbs in the morning and not much later so they get spent. Good luck and great question.
  • chrissayyscoops
    chrissayyscoops Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't thank you all enough for sharing your ideas!!! Thank you thank you!! Feel free to add me if you want, I really appreciate all the input :) xx
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like a big breakfast, but on those days when I have to rush I like a hard boiled egg and a banana. I bake a dozen or so eggs (350 deg for 30 min) each week and use them for snacks and whatnot.