Thoughts on the BIGGEST LOSER finale!

Options

Replies

• wscarp
    wscarp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    because he quit he was not eligible for the at home price.
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    OH OH OH!

Anybody else think that Cara looked pregnant in her dress last night?? Trainer's don't have perfectly round baby looking bumps...

And I'm disappointed they didn't really highlight Jillian's departure from the show. She deserved a proper send-off.

That was exactly what I felt too! Cara had a really round tummy. Don't know if it's just because she wasn't standing straight or if the dress was unflattering. Even during some of the episodes, I've actually noticed her tummy protrude out...
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH!

Anybody else think that Cara looked pregnant in her dress last night?? Trainer's don't have perfectly round baby looking bumps...

And I'm disappointed they didn't really highlight Jillian's departure from the show. She deserved a proper send-off.

That was exactly what I felt too! Cara had a really round tummy. Don't know if it's just because she wasn't standing straight or if the dress was unflattering. Even during some of the episodes, I've actually noticed her tummy protrude out...
    I noticed that as well. Later on when I looked again it was at a different angle and it looked like.. it wasn't there. :noway:

I wasn't surprised by Q and his wife - by their attitude on the ranch.
    Courtney has come a long way, and did get a standing ovation.

Twins surprised me, i didn't think it was in them.

Surprised at Irene - Yes she did well, but she left the ranch at 147 and weight in at 140 at finale.
    If she got into the 120's she would have won. She's a lot shorter than hannah and olivia.

Jenn and Sarah, the blondes looked great. I barely recognized them.
  • PodgyPixie
    PodgyPixie Posts: 3
    Options
    I loved the finale, I thought Hannah & Olivia looked amazing & so deserved their places in the finale (I really do hope they share the winnings).
    OMG the twins were amazing, I'm so glad they managed to do it at home after such a struggle on the ranch.

Again I was dissappointed not to see Rulon in the FInale, I understand that he wasn't eligable for the at home prize, but they could have had him in the audience just so we could have seen his progress. (they do that on the Australian version).

This has been my favourite season of the USA Biggest Loser. Loved Cara & Brett shame they're not staying & I'm gutted that Jillian has left - won't be as good without her now. I agree there should have been a bit more of a send off than they did.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything you just said!! I was kind of disappointed with Courtney and Arthur, I really thought they'd be rockin it much smaller by then... And Kaylee had actually GAINED weight since she was eliminated!! WTH??

I think one of the biggest surprises of the night for me was Justin. That change of hair made him look like a movie star, no joke. He looked so classy!! And SARAH, OMG!!!! She looked like a friggin model!!

Personally, I think Deni was a little TOO skinny... She looked kind of emaciated. But I think she'll probably look healthier now that the finale's over and she doesn't have to be THAT skinny anymore haha :smile:

Congrats to the final 3, they ALL looked amazing, as usual :heart:

ETA: P.S. I do NOT like the thought of a Barbie taking over Jillian's spot... Just sayin'...
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH!

I had the same thought!! Maybe Cara IS preggers!! Which would explain why they didn't keep her on the show...lol.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think Justin had an injury of some sort? He seemed to limp a bunch.

I liked Hannah better than Olivia but I do think they will split the prize money.

As for Jillian, it's really too bad they didnt give her a proper send off - very sad for someone who changed so many lives.
    She was barely mentioned!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I wanted Irene to win the Biggest Loser and Austin or Courtney to win the at home. Oh well.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I agree...Q and Larialmy...Sigh...they lost a bit, but not as much as I was expecting..Was i the only person who thought that Justin was drunk? He looked drunk to me...Also, I think Kaylee put on a bit of weight...like maybe 10-20 lbs...

But I think Olivia, Hannah and Irene looked absolutely gorgeous! I applaud them all! Even the eliminated contestants..if it's this hard to lose weight WITHOUT a camera shoved in your face all day, I cant imagine what it would be like WITH someone watching you constantly...
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of having Anna K. on the show either...bring Jillian back!!!

Me either. Anna K. isn't vocal enough for me and I think she is going to be more ice candy IMO They needed to get someone else. We'll see though. Maybe she can pull it off.

As for Authur & Courtney I think they did awesome. Life at home isn't easy as we all should know so lets be realistic. They lost on the ranch, went home and are still losing. I saw the difference in them from the last time they were on the ranch and they both have made progress.

I never liked Q & L personalities. I didn't see them making any progress at all while at the ranch and it showed at the finale. The twins were the bright moment for me and also Irene's mom. They did it on their own basically.

The oldest lady looked to thin in MO sorry.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I wanted Irene to win the Biggest Loser and Austin or Courtney to win the at home. Oh well.

Did Irene lose any weight since leaving the ranch? She looked the same to me. You could see Hannah & Olivia had went home and got it in.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    That Biggest Loser seemed to go on forever. I'm glad that Hannah TV is over. If I had to sit through another volleyball montage for Hannah again I would simply scream. I'm satified that Olivia won, but I was rooting for the yellow team the whole time. Those guys were my favorites.

Olivia's black & white dress was fierce. I searched online for it and found that it's by BCBG for $1,500. If that price didn't turn me away enough, the sizes small and medium only did the trick. Oh well.
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    I was real disappointed with Q, Lariamy sp? and Authur, but his dad look good! I just thought that Authur was really going to be at his goal weight.. but was it all show or is it for real! Courtney does look different, but they all look great... happy that the sister were at the end.. rublen, not show? too bad...
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    LOVED the Black and White dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love the biggest loser. I knew Rulon would not be there because of the way he left, I was disappointed with Q, his wife and Arthur, i think all 3 of them could have done way better.

Everybody else looked fantastic and OMG, the twins kicked butt all the way.

Deni, looked good but, she lost to much because it made her look older and more wrinkled in her face.

Jessie's self esteem is off the charts. I really loved his attitude and confidence. He needs to help Arthur go further and Arthur wants to.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

Olivia's black & white dress was fierce. I searched online for it and found that it's by BCBG for $1,500. If that price didn't turn me away enough, the sizes small and medium only did the trick. Oh well.

Damn! That dress was fabulous. I guess I won't run out and buy it.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH!

I had the same thought!! Maybe Cara IS preggers!! Which would explain why they didn't keep her on the show...lol.

YES! I thought Cara Looked pregnant in the 2nd to last episode! I am so going to miss Jillian....the new chick....meh..w will see how this goes next season I suppose...
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are disappointed in Courtney and Arthur, keep in mind that they were the biggest contestants there and Courtney had already lost a lot of weight. She has a lot of loose skin (and stubborn fat that attaches itself to that...trust me I know....) that only surgery will correct. Same with Arthur. I had to have a tummy tuck after losing over 100 pounds because there is no other way to lose the loose skin! I am proud of both of them, I think they have done amazingly well!!!!

Time for Big Brother!! lol
  • exercisesucks
    exercisesucks Posts: 102
    Options
    I am done with that show. The last 3 or four seasons just seem to be rigged. I guess after all the complaints about the men winning, it seems the show went to extreme to almost ensure that a woman would win. I think the first BL winner was great but this one was destined to be the Hannah and Olivia show from the very beginning. I remember after the 4th or 5th episode I told my wife one of those two have already been chosen as the winner. I just cant get into shows that I feel are rigged so I wont be watching anymore.
  • mandie26
    mandie26 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hannah and Olivia looked smokin' hot last night! Not emaciated or too thin, but super fit, healthy and glowing. I'd have to say Sarah, Irene and the twins were the other amazing transformations.... I thought Deni was thin, but honestly...a little too thin for her frame.