Hello MFP world! Looking for accountablibuddies!

Options
McMomma02
McMomma02 Posts: 43 Member
I'm new to this community and am still figuring everything out! So please have patience <3.
I'm a mother of two beautiful girls and want to set a positive example in my relationship with food!
Life has not been kind to my family in the past years and I have had enough!!
I was encouraged to get the mfp app so I did (even though I had no clue how to use it). I was encouraged to go to the gym so I did (5x/wk). I was encouraged to get a personal trainer so I did (1x/wk).
I'm one year post surgery (hysterectomy) VERY much stronger but still the same weight, 230lbs!! My cardio was mainly a warm-up so I was good to go for strength training! I plan on changing this so I'm only strength training 2x/wk in addition to some serious cardio 6x/wk.
I have 80lbs I want gone. However, I'm just starting the adventure of becoming a vegetarian and could use some help with meal ideas! I still cook meat for my girls and my hubby is the personification of "carnivore"!!
I need help with protein alternatives as well as motivation! Could that help come from you? Friend me so we can help each other!! <3

Replies

• McMomma02
    Options
    Thank you so much <3
  • margurite0821
    margurite0821 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am a long time vegetarian married to a bow hunter. I eat no red meat, chicken or fish ... But have lost 38 lbs. since Feb 15th ... I am also a dedicated foodie / cook and love making new things all while trying to cook for a picking / lovely six year old boy + his meat eating Dad ... Happy to share what I know ... Feel free to friend me.
  • McMomma02
    Options
    Thank you so much love
  • McMomma02
    Options
    Hi ! I am a long time vegetarian married to a bow hunter. I eat no red meat, chicken or fish ... But have lost 38 lbs. since Feb 15th ... I am also a dedicated foodie / cook and love making new things all while trying to cook for a picking / lovely six year old boy + his meat eating Dad ... Happy to share what I know ... Feel free to friend me.

I'm absolutely friending you love!
    <3