Sports bra

Options
wiffe
wiffe Posts: 224 Member
Do you ever run in just your sports bra? I have to wear 2 and I put my shirt on to hold my MP3 today and it covered my tummy and I had to lift it I was hot. SO do you ever run with just your sports bra's and do you do that outside?

Replies

• adrianamezam
    Options
    i do pretty much the same thing you do, two sports bras and what i use is a man's undershirt, usually in black. i have gotten reeeealllly hot, but i can't bring myself to run in just the sports bra, even at home :(
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I wear the Nike Dri-fit shirts with the built in crossover bra. They're like a tank top with a good sports bra built in and they are made of some 'special' Nike fabric so I don't get hot wearing them and they have a place for my MP3 player. I'm a prude though and like my tummy covered.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I just started to this week actually, it is getting warmer and I refuse to be ridiculously uncomfortable, if people think that is too scantily clad for a run then they do not have to look at me. When it gets cooler I will go back to the workout shorts with the built in bras. But for now it is running shorts and the sports bra.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Inside the house, I run in my undies.

As for outside, I avoid it. lol Usually if I'm outside, I'm walking a dog and fully dressed.
  • jane130
    jane130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started running in just a sports bra because it was so hot and I was getting a weird tank top tan. I still feel kind of weird doing it, especially when running alone, but my boyfriend told me it's completely appropriate. I'm hoping to convince myself of that.
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I wear the Nike Dri-fit shirts with the built in crossover bra. They're like a tank top with a good sports bra built in and they are made of some 'special' Nike fabric so I don't get hot wearing them and they have a place for my MP3 player. I'm a prude though and like my tummy covered.

I agree. I wear 2 sports bras (my shoulders get rubbed raw if I don't) and then Nike dri-fit t-shirts ....I have a tight white one which is surprisingly slimming and comfortable and I don't ever get too hot in it