How many calories?

Options
niamh211
niamh211 Posts: 150 Member
just wondering how many calories would be in a bun I got today in the bakery! It has a shortbread base with buttercream and jam filling with a little icing on top! The size would be the same as Mr Kipling cherry Bakewells!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Could be any amount lol.
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Those are hard to get accurate information on unless you can get it straight from the bakery. I'd suggest putting in "Bakery Buttercream Jam Bun", see what comes up and pick the one with the most calories. Then I'd make sure to exercise enough to burn those calories and them some.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    jeichelb83 wrote: »
    Those are hard to get accurate information on unless you can get it straight from the bakery. I'd suggest putting in "Bakery Buttercream Jam Bun", see what comes up and pick the one with the most calories. Then I'd make sure to exercise enough to burn those calories and them some.

Or, if the bun fits your calories, you wouldn't need to do that....
  • niamh211
    Options

Oh so even if it is high in calories and it fits into my daily calorie goal I won't gain weight will I?
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    niamh211 wrote: »

Oh so even if it is high in calories and it fits into my daily calorie goal I won't gain weight will I?

I thought you were trying to gain weight?
  • niamh211
    Options

Well ya but just wondering is this theory correct?
  • TavistockToad
    Options

What theory? If your calorie goal is a surplus and you eat that number, you'll gain weight. If your calorie goal is maintenance, you'll maintain your weight. If your calorie goal is a deficit, you'll lose weight.
  • niamh211
    Options

What theory? If your calorie goal is a surplus and you eat that number, you'll gain weight. If your calorie goal is maintenance, you'll maintain your weight. If your calorie goal is a deficit, you'll lose weight.

But I mean does it matter what type of food you eat
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Nope
  • niamh211
    Options

Nope

Oh great loads of buns and chocolate for me tonight so ha