319 Days and 75 Pounds later!

Options
yellow17c
yellow17c Posts: 3 Member
So August last year I finally decided to loose some weight after hitting 245 pound! Now after 319 days of weight loss I finally reached the goal of 170 pounds, that I had aimed for but thought was overly ambitious :smiley: and as you can see in the picture below its made a massive difference

Just worked on calorie counting till January using Myfitnesspal and then started going the gym to improve fitness. Next goal is to learn how to maintain my weight (with Myfitnesspal of course) and to work on increasing my fitness (may be for a fitness based challenge).

When people ask how I did it I always tell them to use myfitnesspal now because it allows you to see exactly want your eating (no lying to yourself if log correctly :wink: ).

xp2jv92tdyhg.jpg

Replies

• hutchin88
    hutchin88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations that is fantastic! Now on to maintenance :smile:
  • kking76
    kking76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You have motivated me to keep going. You look great!
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • jenn3365
    jenn3365 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    your a entirely new person. congrats
  • HealthyLifestyleG525
    HealthyLifestyleG525 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    phenomenal work!! WTG
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • CoastGuardBill
    CoastGuardBill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good job brother!!!!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Major difference. Congrats !
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • momar23
    momar23 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Santanico75
    Santanico75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Well done for putting in the hard work :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Trishfitz78
    Trishfitz78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Well done!!
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. You look great!
  • Amarilis17
    Amarilis17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yellow17c wrote: »
    So August last year I finally decided to loose some weight after hitting 245 pound! Now after 319 days of weight loss I finally reached the goal of 170 pounds, that I had aimed for but thought was overly ambitious :smiley: and as you can see in the picture below its made a massive difference

Just worked on calorie counting till January using Myfitnesspal and then started going the gym to improve fitness. Next goal is to learn how to maintain my weight (with Myfitnesspal of course) and to work on increasing my fitness (may be for a fitness based challenge).

When people ask how I did it I always tell them to use myfitnesspal now because it allows you to see exactly want your eating (no lying to yourself if log correctly :wink: ).

xp2jv92tdyhg.jpg

You look AWESOME! Congratulations!!!!
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is great. I am trying to lose 80 pounds so this is exactly what I need to see to motivate me. How tall are you?
  • yellow17c
    yellow17c Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jamesha100 wrote: »
    That is great. I am trying to lose 80 pounds so this is exactly what I need to see to motivate me. How tall are you?

I'm 5ft 9in, thanks everyone!

• davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Damn! I need to lose about 70 lbs. This is some good motivation for me. Thanks man
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!