My healthy diet and exercise plan started today! :P

Options
LillyLisax
LillyLisax Posts: 21 Member
Today was the first proper day of my healthy eating and exercise plan and I think it went well!! :) I ate the meals in the picture and I did a cardio exercise video and a yoga video :P
I was just under my calorie goal but I don't know how to add my exercise as I don't know how many calories I burned..

Replies

• bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If you're eating at a deficit and you've figured your exercise into your calorie goal then there's no need to log it. Do you track macros or just calories?
  • tacastan
    tacastan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    click on the exercise and then go to data base and type in what you did and a list will come up.
  • LillyLisax
    LillyLisax Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bmchenry02 wrote: »
    If you're eating at a deficit and you've figured your exercise into your calorie goal then there's no need to log it. Do you track macros or just calories?

What?
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Macros are the numbers MFP gives you for fat, protein, carbs etc. These promote optimum health but to lose weight you just need to be in calorie deficit ( calories in vs calories out)
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    LillyLisax wrote: »
    Today was the first proper day of my healthy eating and exercise plan and I think it went well!! :) I ate the meals in the picture and I did a cardio exercise video and a yoga video :P
    I was just under my calorie goal but I don't know how to add my exercise as I don't know how many calories I burned..
    That really doesn't look like much food. Also I'm not a big protein pusher but the protein element seems to be lacking. You need to eat enough to fuel your exercise as well.

Have a look at this thread it will help

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1