and what kind of excersise would you call it?!?!?!?

Options
So I am having the joy of house and animal sitting for a friend who happens to have two cute lil dogs and a cat. Last night, at about 10pm a bird decided to fly under the roof of the back porch and tease one of the dogs . . . .so what does the lil jack russel do . . .she hopes the fence over the deck and disapears into the night!!! So after calling for her with no luck I search for a flash light as this lady's house which is sourrounded by farm pastures (I have a healthy respect of gopher holes). . . .sure enough the ONLY flashlight has NO batteries . . .so 10:30 at night I call in back up . . .my Mummy!!! She graciously drove the 15 min drive and together we searched through the pastures and the woods beyond the pastures to find the dumb dog enjoying a poultry dinner!!! Thankfully the dog is good - sadly the bird is not. Soooooo how would you catalog that for excersise!!! LOL Life is ALWAYS an adventure :flowerforyou:

Replies

• katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hiking? lol
  • KarieRod
    KarieRod Posts: 15
    Options
    LOL, assuming you were pissed at the dog and the time and the "no" batteries, I'd call that a 2.0 pace, walking. Cautious of the gopher holes! Nice story.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Aww the Dog is not dumb - she was only doin' what is natural to them....

but either way - I'm glad you found the Dog, I hope you gave her lots of love, when you took her back home :smile:
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    OMG, you must've been freaking out!!! I'm glad you found the dog safe and sound.... and got a good workout in while you were at it. :)
  • Redjack111
    Redjack111 Posts: 17
    Options
    Well LOL
    Here's my take on it.

Calling/screaming for the dog: 5 calories burned
    Fear factor of calling mommy in: 10 calories burned
    Searching through woods and pastures: 273 calories burned
    Stomaching what is left of the poultry snack: 2 calories burned
    The "thank God we found you" tequila shot: let's say ?? Calories

Good night burn. Glad you found the little jack.