CHALLENGE FOR JUNE 2015 -- SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING

Options

Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Rebamae wrote: »
    Good Day to all B)

I have been missing which means it has not been a good week.

ME = 15
    LNS = 11
    The last 4 days have been totally off plan, >:) but today is a new day and it will be on plan! o:)

I'm right there with you
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ME: 27
    LNS: 1
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have not logged in a while and it really shows. I'm scared to weigh myself because I know it can't be good.

Me: 7
    LNS: 21*

I'm very stressed lately and I am turning to food for comfort. Things will change for me when I am ready and able. Until then, I will keep exercising, the one constant in my life.

I'm very impressed with how well people are doing. It makes me jealous but also motivates me to get back on track. I will log my food tomorrow!

Have a great week ahead everyone!

Peace,

Jeff :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I have not logged in a while and it really shows. I'm scared to weigh myself because I know it can't be good.

I'm very stressed lately and I am turning to food for comfort. Things will change for me when I am ready and able. Until then, I will keep exercising, the one constant in my life.

I'm very impressed with how well people are doing. It makes me jealous but also motivates me to get back on track. I will log my food tomorrow!

Peace,

I've been in a funk lately, too, but got on the scale today and was up almost 4 lbs. That's motivation for me to do better. Don't be too hard on yourself. Take one day at a time.

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    June 28

Me -- 16*
    LNS -- 12

Got on the scale today and was up almost 4 lbs. That is motivation for me to do better!
  • bebogrrl
    bebogrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    June 28th

Me 5*
    LNS 1
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    June 28

Me: 28
    LNS: 0
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ME: 28
    LNS: 1
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I am sorry I am so late reporting.
    I have a blood clot in my left leg :s The hardest part is I do not get to go to NC to see our son and family next week :'( That really disappoints me. But, as of right now I have not turned to food for comfort. I must stay strong and stay out of the kitchen.

I have had two good days now and I do NOT want to blow that!!

ME = 17*
    LNS = 11

I am hopeful we will continue this challenge into July??
    Thanks for this!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,188 Member
    Options
    June 29th

Me 29*
    LNS 7

streak 2
  • BRaye325
    edited June 2015
    Options
    June 29

Me: 29
    LNS: 0

1 more day to close out the month, let's do this!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    June 29

Me -- 17*
    LNS -- 12
  • bebogrrl
    Options
    June 29th

Me 6*
    LNS 1
  • bebogrrl
    Options
    Rebamae wrote: »
    I am sorry I am so late reporting.
    I have a blood clot in my left leg :s The hardest part is I do not get to go to NC to see our son and family next week :'( That really disappoints me. But, as of right now I have not turned to food for comfort. I must stay strong and stay out of the kitchen.

I have had two good days now and I do NOT want to blow that!!

ME = 17*
    LNS = 11

I am hopeful we will continue this challenge into July??
    Thanks for this!!

I hope your on the mend soon!
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    GE everyone, glad to be back and waiting for old friends to re-join! Thanks for the link and making it easy to find again and join. Good luck everyone, let the games begin :)

ME: 3 LNS:0 Streak:4 o:)

ME: 8 LNS:0 Streak: 9 o:)

Checking in weekly, but still in. Not stress eating and work has been demanding lately! Training has been a big help...relief of stress in a positive way and too tired to snack when I get in ;) LNS Challenge muscles are getting bigger!

ME: 13* LNS:0 Streak:14 o:)

ME: 20 LNS:0 Streak: 21

Wow! What an empowering challenge! I am only reporting in weekly due to a challenging time at work and my fitness training, but this challenge has strengthen me both personally and thru our relationships! Focusing on the positive, encouraging others and learning to say NO to LNS!! Looking forward to July! Happy summer everyone B)
    ME: 26* LNS:0 Streak: 27 o:)

ME: 29* LNS:1 Streak: 30 o:)
    Time to start another streak for July! Happy 4th everyone! B) See you next month and don't forget to leave our link so we can find you!

• judithgreene2014
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »

Peace,

I've been in a funk lately, too, but got on the scale today and was up almost 4 lbs. That's motivation for me to do better. Don't be too hard on yourself. Take one day at a time.

Yes, it's a journey not a race...one foot in front of the other one day at a time! I had pizza this weekend for the first time in 2 months! And I ain't feeling guilty either! Just back to training and working my gluts off if you know what mean
  • judithgreene2014
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »

Peace,

Yes, it's a journey not a race...one foot in front of the other one day at a time! I had pizza this weekend for the first time in 2 months! And I ain't feeling guilty either! Just back to training and working my gluts off if you know what mean
    :#

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,188 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    June 30th

Me 23*
    LNS 7

streak 3
  • BRaye325
    Options