Why can't I poop?!

Options

Replies

• feedfeedfoodfood
    feedfeedfoodfood Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Got my Smooth Move tea in the mail today, as suggested. Giving it a try and will report back tomorrow if it's recommended and did the trick!
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Ever since I added a cup of raspberries with about 45 calories of 70% dark chocolate melted over I haven't had this problem. Not a cheap fruit to eat a cup a night, but better than taking over the counter meds. Hope your tea works out...but if not :smile:
  • ireadlabelsdammit
    ireadlabelsdammit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I took magnesium citrate and it did absolutely nothing for me. Choked down the while bottle, no joke. Bleh! What almost always works for me is a full glass of warm water first thing in the morning (it doesn't have to be early, just before anything else).
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I haven't had an amazing bowel movement in a few weeks.

How many normal ones have you had ?

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Try eating 4 prunes a day. That should get you moving again.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    You need some day old Taco Bell or a shady food truck. Problem solved.
  • whattheJKD
    whattheJKD Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For dinner, steam about 8 or 10 fresh whole okra for 3.5 minutes. Salt & eat (whole thing except the stems) immediately. This is key to cooking it, do it another way or let it sit too long and they will be slimy. It's in season now and you can find it at any grocery store in the south (not sure where you are). If you're unfamiliar with it, they should be shorter than your middle finger or else they're too tough. Make sure you will be home/have access to a bathroom for a couple of hours the next morning. (for a one-time thing, I'd eat 8-12 but you might want to be on the low end your first time. If eating it several days a week, 7 will do it). This stuff is like scrubbing bubbles for your butt.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    When I have trouble going I drink a little can of prune juice. Maybe you can add that in to your calories every other day. It's just extra fiber.
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Push harder
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Sparkling pear juice. And no, I didn't drink it for this reason - it was a complete surprise!
  • mich19025
    mich19025 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Your diet sounds quite like mines when i done keto. My fiber was really low and i'd never experienced problems before that. I decided to come off it, tracked my fiber for a week and have been fine ever since.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Got my Smooth Move tea in the mail today, as suggested. Giving it a try and will report back tomorrow if it's recommended and did the trick!

Is that Senna Leaf tea? Because that's what I was going to recommend. I find that things are a lot less "regular" since I've started eating more protein, and senna leaf tea (occasionally) really helps. I find that it's best to take it at night, and it kicks in around the next morning.
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Not eating enough food, that was what my p :) roblem was
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Blueberries and tomatoes. Oh, and yogurt. My doctor recommended a probiotic when she diagnosed me with IBS. It helps so much. I try to fit in a cup of greek yogurt a day. If I can't fit it in, I take a probiotic supplement.
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    When that happens to me i drink green tea or eat KFC that works forsure
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's a free range poop.
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    What kind of grass do you feed your beef?
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Hop on up there and try a gargoyle squat.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Hop on up there and try a gargoyle squat.

Teehee. I like that one. :D