Thursdays

Options
okay, so this my first Thursday on here and I need some advice if anyone can come up with some for me. I work night shift and am off on Thursdays and Fridays. Due to the situtation I get up on Weds about 2:30pm and then have to be up until 9:30pm Thursday night. I completely blew my calories and was unable to do a workout today . Through my haze of exhaustion I noticed that I tend to snack to keep awake and consume more caffine than water. I keep two small kids on Thursdays so most days it's all I can do to keep them out of trouble and stay awake. Any ideas on what I can do to help me have more energy on Thursdays and still keep myself on track? Sleeping is not an option at this point and more so now that school is out cause my kid number is about to go from 2 to 6. Any ideas would be helpful

Replies

• lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If you feel like snacking have a piece of fruit or yogurt. I also recommend tea and water. Working out also gives me an energy boost!
  • cscoggins
    cscoggins Posts: 17
    Options
    Tea can be a very good source of caffeine, if you must have it! Find a flavor that keeps you hydrated, though- not a black tea. It is like 2 calories if you don't add sugar, and they make SOO many sweet flavors now that you may not need sugar! Green tea is very good for you. :) Make it up ahead of time (iced or hot) and take it to work with you in a container. Good luck! I'm a newbie too- and down 7 lbs in 3 weeks! You can do it!!!