21 day fix anyone?

Options
I'm starting on July 1st. Anyone else doing this or interested in doing it with me?

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I have heard of it on you-tube and informercial. I wish you great success. I am going to try to continue to use MFP and calorie counting it seems to be working for me. Good luck to you
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Not a chance ....no beach body stuff for me
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What is 21 day fix?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    No thanks, I have my own Tupperware.
  • Leesha387
    Leesha387 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    it looked neat but i cant buy it right now
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I want to take off the weight and keep it off for the rest of my life, not just 21 days.
  • Leesha387
    Leesha387 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

How come you dont like beach body?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Leesha387 wrote: »
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

How come you dont like beach body?

They're a MLM pyramid scheme that doesn't require their 'coaches' to have any qualifications or knowledge aside from a desire to get their own products cheaper. Generally, their coaches are encouraged to pressure their friends and associates to buy the products, which are crazy expensive, and the 'coaches' also infiltrate sites like this to make 'friends' then try to sell them the product, like shooting fish in a barrel. Their sales tactics are an insult to the average person's intelligence.
  • Busy8Woman
    Busy8Woman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have heard great things about it. I am going to "try it" with a friend, who had been very successful with it, on Wednesday. Best of Ĺuck!
  • DaniL_Phen14
    DaniL_Phen14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support y'all…

I plan to go on the plan for the 21 days to help jumpstart my healthy habits because I currently have 3 kids under the age of 3, which causes me to get off track easily through the week…things get CRAZY. I am doing this to help myself get a good start with the low sugar and low junk lifestyle as well as portion control because my eating habits (that used to be in check before baby #3 got here) are completely off the healthy path right now and I easily down the same size meals my hubby (who weighs 90lbs more than me and is a foot taller) can eat and maintain his weight. The workouts are fun and easy for me to do for 30 quick mins while my kiddos plan outside and the baby naps. Once the fix is over, I'd like to stick with the healthy eating lifestyle. I'm not doing it for a quick fix type diet or to quickly lose some great sum of weight. I'm doing it to knock myself back on track. I'd think y'all would want to support someone who is trying to get on track and onto a healthier lifestyle rather than bashing beach body. I'm not affiliated at all and bought it off of amazon so I wouldn't have to deal with anyone affiliated. I asked a simple question. I am just looking for an accountability partner or even a few people to help me stay accountable until I am able to change my habits which can take up to 3 weeks (21 days) to do.
  • DaniL_Phen14
    Options
    Busy8Woman wrote: »
    I have heard great things about it. I am going to "try it" with a friend, who had been very successful with it, on Wednesday. Best of Ĺuck!

Good luck to you too! Thanks!
  • DaniL_Phen14
    Options
    I understand that. I delete or hide anyone on Facebook that sells or promotes this stuff…or anything really (scentsy, it works, mary kay, avon…etc.) I rarely read or post on the boards so I wouldn't have known that. I'm sorry as well. Thanks for the link!