July 2015 Challenge

Options

Replies

• katiebenson12
    katiebenson12 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability, I am in!! :)
  • fenyen
    fenyen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in on all the fun too !
  • laklepp2205
    laklepp2205 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in !
  • ellesMFP93
    ellesMFP93 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • denaeb80
    denaeb80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I would like to join too please!
  • jnb37
    jnb37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    luvs_choc8 wrote: »
    "Life's New Journey"

Everyone's Invited!!!!!

Three years ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 25 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners are calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the July Challenge. First weigh-in would be July 3rd and every Friday after that.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and July 3rd things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling ;):)

• jnb37
    jnb37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app so I hope I am doing this right! Anyways, I would love to join the July challenge!!!
  • melbnz
    melbnz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in! Winter where I am so I need the motivation to keep away from the comfort eating
  • jomadavis
    jomadavis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, Newbee Here, I'm in.
  • ashleylike
    ashleylike Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • wifeofpepsiguy
    wifeofpepsiguy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    luvs_choc8 wrote: »
    "Life's New Journey"

Everyone's Invited!!!!!

Three years ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 25 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners are calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the July Challenge. First weigh-in would be July 3rd and every Friday after that.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and July 3rd things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling ;):)

• wifeofpepsiguy
    wifeofpepsiguy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im so in...please everyone i need alot of support here. Been on and off mfp and other diets and cant stick to it. i lost weight and gained back and now im stuck. I really want to get healthy and lose my extra weight. looking for huge support buddies and hoping this will make all the difference.Anyone interested?
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! Sounds like a great supportive challenge
  • Lisaml7411
    Lisaml7411 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im so in...please everyone i need alot of support here. Been on and off mfp and other diets and cant stick to it. i lost weight and gained back and now im stuck. I really want to get healthy and lose my extra weight. looking for huge support buddies and hoping this will make all the difference.Anyone interested?

You can add me as friend. I like to encourage others and get encouragement back. This is a good group!
  • Lisaml7411
    Lisaml7411 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    sharonlans wrote: »
    Please include me. Can we include measurements - waist and hips?

Yes! You can! She has an awesome sheet set up. You'll love it!
  • hooey78
    hooey78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! Please add me...the public spreadsheet accountability is a great concept!
  • manda11598
    manda11598 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jbearl2009
    jbearl2009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea, I would love to do it, count me in!
  • adriannaanna
    adriannaanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to enter! Sounds fun.