Neglecting leg workouts?

Options
kwiet_storm
kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
I've seen couple of guys who only workout their upper body and neglect their legs. Having big arm, wide lats, chest but having 2 twig like legs. Do you guys also neglect legs or know anyone does? Surely no one wants an uneven physique. Share your thoughts folks..

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Oh hey, it's this guy again.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Author of riveting topics such as "people doing things you hate at the gym" and "odd clothing people wear at the gym". I'm seeing a pattern here.
  • kwiet_storm
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Yea, its me.well everythin, most things is gym related.
  • Alluminati
    edited June 2015
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Yea, its me.well everythin, most things is gym related.
    Ok
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I seriously cannot take ANY of your threads serious. Mainly because they're all just variations of a central focus: your desire to come off as a gym know-it-all. The other part of me can't take it serious because your picture is so blurry, I cannot tell if that is a mullet you're rocking or just a shadow.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    To answer your question though, I'm the only guy in my gym in the morning lifting. There is one guy who comes in occasionally and talks at me while my headphones are in and there is a lady on the treadmill. I cannot say if the other couple hundred members lift with their legs during the rest of the day or not.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    OP why don't you just workout at home? You complain about a lot of folks. Why do you care so much about strangers?
  • kwiet_storm
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I would if I had the facilty. Its not about caring, Just wanted to know if anyone else (you guys) neglect not strangers at the gym.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I would if I had the facilty. Its not about caring, Just wanted to know if anyone else neglect.

Why does it matter though? You seem way too aware of your surroundings at the gym. Or maybe way too distracted at a public gym.