Pics of 10 lbs loss on 5'4

Options
Anyone willing to share photos of 5-15 lb loss on 5'4ish frame? I'm struggling at my current weight (145) I know I need to lose I just want an idea of what 10 lbs change can really look like.

Below is me from yesterday. All my excess weight is in the belly.

r91orwtpe1pj.jpg

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Oh and I lift so while my legs aren't petite, they also aren't fat. Pretty solid muscle there!
  • roselemonade
    roselemonade Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I recommend looking at a gallery that shows people at different height/weight combos. Here is one that shows a few women at 5'4", 130 lbs. Mybodygallery.com also has a lot of photos and lets you look for people with specific heights, weights, pant and shirt size, and body type combinations to find photos of people who are similar to you.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Though I was hoping to interact with other MFP users about my size and about the same issues.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I'm sure you'll connect with some folks who share your build.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", and my profile picture has a shot of me at 139 and 132 (sorry it isn't 10 pounds :/ ). Once you are in your healthy BMI range 10 pounds really does make a difference I think.
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Search my name. I can't attach for some reason but I posted pics every 10 lbs ( and I'm 5'2)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sorry I'm having trouble with the one photo being huge. Here is the difference between 145 and about 133 (though it's 130 on a good day). Having a hard time finding a good exactly 10 lb comparison.

• slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Sorry I'm having trouble with the one photo being huge. Here is the difference between 145 and about 133 (though it's 130 on a good day). Having a hard time finding a good exactly 10 lb comparison.

Well don't you have just a wonderful little body, I'm jealous of your shape! I lose and turn into a box, I swear
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »

Well don't you have just a wonderful little body, I'm jealous of your shape! I lose and turn into a box, I swear

lol thanks. I definitely lost some of that pear shape, but it's all good. Gonna build the butt back up with muscle someday :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options

That a girl!
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    edited June 2015
    Options
    10 lbs between each photo :)uzkw7du7fkmk.jpg
    5fxfsc7i6vle.jpg
    hiu9icaubvvq.jpg
    6jsuwcacr67r.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    brwelch1 wrote: »
    hiu9icaubvvq.jpg
    5fxfsc7i6vle.jpg
    6jsuwcacr67r.jpg

Awesome work woman!
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    brwelch1 wrote: »
    5fxfsc7i6vle.jpg
    hiu9icaubvvq.jpg
    6jsuwcacr67r.jpg

Wow, I would have though much more than 10 pounds lost here
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Options
    its about 35 total loss. I'm short 5'2, roughly 10 lbs between photos.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    vuwcvhxhly6y.jpg
    10.5 lbs difference between Feb & April pictures
    7 lb difference between April & June pictures

I'm 5'4.5"
  • andreacastor
    andreacastor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love this thread for motivation. 10 lbs seems like it won't make much of a difference but on a 5' frame like mine its really transforming!
  • shibaqb
    shibaqb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for posting pics of your 10 lbs loss! This is so encouraging to me!
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Agreeing that 10 lbs makes a big difference once in the healthy weight range for our height. (I'm 5 foot 4.5)

No photos, sorry! I think we drop a clothing size every 10-15 lbs in the healthy range. So 140 to 130 could drop you a size or get you feeling way more comfy in a current size, on the verge of dropping. That's not insignificant!

I also notice huge changes in my belly in certain weight chunks. 145-155 drop tends to show a lot for my belly. Everyone is different, but maybe your next 10 will do something like that rather than shed a bit all over. You won't know until you try and see! :)
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

@CorvusCorax77 You're doing well,....keep it up!
    @arditarose You look great!
    You actually looked good at 145 too.
    @brwelch1 Wow, what a transformation.
    Well done!
    @shadow2soul Your stomach is flat as a pancake now, arms are Lean as!
    Great to see so many fab results.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options