46lbs down in 4 months!! Goal 185

Options
W8PushaD
W8PushaD Posts: 18 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
What's up people! My name is Daniel, I'll be 22 in July. I'm going to try and keep it short lol.
I started back working out Feb 1st of this year. I was 250 and couldn't stand the way I looked in the mirror. Weightlifting a hour, and cardio for 20 mins was my start. I got my diet in check also, but really got it in check around May. Eating lean is the key, not the exercise/cardio. It helps, but eating right is key. I also take supplements, whey protein isolate, creatine, a sports multivitamin, green tea extract and L carnitine. I'm 203.7 now, so I say 204 lol. It's been a fun journey, hard, but fun. I used to give up when I was younger because I didn't see results overnight, I know what it takes now. HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. COMMITMENT. Looking better in the mirror, and getting compliments on how far I've came, and how good I look is what keeps me going. Everyday someone mentions how muscular I've gotten or how much weight I've lost. It really makes you feel good and want to keep going. Once I reach 185 by September, I'm going to do an INSANE lean bulk by upping my intake calories by 800!!! That's just a little about me. If you want to know more just ask!!!
I probably said things that belonged in other sections.. But hell....

Replies

• LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That's impressive. Congratulations on your success.
  • xavitek
    xavitek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats bro you should try beta alanine for those intense workouts
  • lucygallegos1
    lucygallegos1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is amazin! Congadulations n keep up the great work.
  • JoshK504
    JoshK504 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! I almost have the same situation, I'm 246 now trying to get down to around 210-220! And your on the money with the eating part it's really a mind thing for me.
  • W8PushaD
    Options
    xavitek wrote: »
    Congrats bro you should try beta alanine for those intense workouts
    Yeah I take a pre workout. Mr hyde
  • W8PushaD
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Forgot to add my pre-workout, Mr Hyde by Pro Supps
  • W8PushaD
    Options
    LilannB wrote: »
    That's impressive. Congratulations on your success.

Thanks!! I really appreciate it.
  • sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go dude ..keep it up!!
  • W8PushaD
    Options
    sarthak523 wrote: »
    Way to go dude ..keep it up!!

For sure Brah. Thanks