100 pounds to lose and too shy to ask for help

Options
2»

Replies

• LayThoseBricks
    LayThoseBricks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Reaching out instead of retreating inward is liberating. I hope you find that it energizes you and helps you with your inspiration, which becomes motivation, which will hopefully morph into discipline. This post changed my whole way of thinking about my intentions vs. my actions. http://impossiblehq.com/get-disciplined-not-motivated/ It's worth checking out. I feel comfortable speaking for everyone on MFP when I say we are in your corner, 1000%.
  • Davisrjessica
    Davisrjessica Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    elsexton29 wrote: »
    Hello. I've never been one that could put myself out there for fear of someone else putting me down. I've struggled with my weight my whole life and I'm finally in a place where I am ready to do something about it. I would love the friends and support a great community would offer. I am unfamiliar with asking for help, but I could really use some friends along the way. Thanks!

Sounds like you and I have a ton in common! I just got started really seriously about 2 months ago and it looks like our goals are about the same. I sent a friend request. Shoot me a message anytime if you wanna chat or need a little boost!
  • diamante07cg
    diamante07cg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I Love tYuri hat you said..."I'm ready" to do something about it. Most succes stories start out with someone "finally" ready to make the determination to take that first step... Just remember that it takes many small steps to get you to the end of your journey. Set small daily goals to help you get there. & if you slip off the wagon today, no worries! tomorrow's a new day to hit the" refresh" button and get back on path! Stay on this app, & read the "blog " sections on this MFP app that have a ton of knowledgeable info! Best 2 u!