Womens preworkout supplement

Options
Ok ladies (guys too) who takes a good preworkout supplement? I have found hit that is formulated for women and I have heard good about c4 (from a man). I need more input please thank you :)

Replies

• jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's necessary for a preworkout supplement...I usually am in a fasted state, prior to breakfast.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of ON amino energy and their platinum pre.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Same for women and men....coffee.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Most pre workouts are quite similar. Sharing similar ingredients. Beta alanine, arginine, l citraline, taurine, caffeine, and so on. Just pick one that you feel comfortable with ingredients wise and look up the doses for each ingredient so you know if you're actually getting what you're paying for. My favourite is beta alanine, when the listed dose is 500mg yet you need a daily dose of 1.5-3g to achieve an affective level. Or just make your own. Way cheaper and you know what you're putting in your body.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Coffee for me. I don't like that "pre workout" feeling. Makes me jittery
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I like coffee too or occasionally zipfizz
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    research the ingredients in a pre workout before taking it...if you want energy just drink coffee..understand what each ingredient does to your body before taking it though. I'd recommend C4 for beginners . You can find a 60 serving tub on amazon for about $35 which is a lot cheaper than you will find elsewhere
  • lizznagelmiller
    lizznagelmiller Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I usually take 5 hour energy for energy... I'm looking for something to help better with endurance and muscle fatigue
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely recommend C4 then, for sure. Beta-Alanine is the ingredient that will help with endurance and muscle fatigue. Just be aware that it will make your skin feel like it's on fire, this is normal! It feels weird but you will learn to love it.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Another vote for coffee here.
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I usually take amino energy comes in powder and tablets
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I usually take 5 hour energy for energy... I'm looking for something to help better with endurance and muscle fatigue

Sounds like sleep would help more than anything else.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies (guys too) who takes a good preworkout supplement? I have found hit that is formulated for women and I have heard good about c4 (from a man). I need more input please thank you :)

Preworkout isn't gender specific.

I use C4.
  • jessef593
    Options
    Beta alanine and creatine hcl or monohydrate to combat fatigue. But those are more supplements than preworkout. But you do need to maintain a daily dose in order to keep a complete muscular saturation. But yeah, if you want energy once again caffeine. Which can be found in damn near anything. Nitraflex has a decent amount of caffeine and beta alanine in it. One of my favourites, abit more expensive though.
  • jessef593
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    Beta alanine and creatine hcl or monohydrate to combat fatigue. But those are more supplements than preworkout. But you do need to maintain a daily dose in order to keep a complete muscular saturation. But yeah, if you want energy once again caffeine. Which can be found in damn near anything. Nitraflex has a decent amount of caffeine and beta alanine in it. One of my favourites, abit more expensive though.

Way too many "buts" my bad guys.
  • cortneysmissionpossible
    Options
    C4 is amazing. A definite go to! I've recently switched to BPI fruit punch preworkout..and it sucks. It hurts my stomach, doesn't mix well, and makes your heart race. C4 is the best..in my personal opinion.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    What is a women's pre-workout?

C4 is okay. I prefer the Muscletech.
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    You might want to start off with 1/2 of the dose of C4 or any of the other pre-workouts if you aren't really big on caffeine and then up the dose if it works well. My first attempt at a pre-workout was amazing and the lifts felt awesome. I finished the workout and my mind could not focus and my hands shook. I still only take 1/2 scoops :smile:
  • cNettski
    cNettski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have found Spark to be a little boost of energy needed to workout, after a long day of work.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I like 1/2 scoop of Mr Hyde on lifting days.