always been pudgy.

Options
I laugh a little about how I can fit into my high school jeans now, post baby. But since I was a slightly obese teenager, this isn't a good thing. After high school I started jogging a lot, and eating mostly salads and greens. I got down to 140, which is still heavy for a gal of 5' 1", but I looked good and I was healthy.

I started dating the man I have a child with and gained ten pounds from all the pizza and beer. No big deal, I was about ready to start losing it again when I got pregnant. Its difficult to maintain weight when the only way you know how isn't quite allowed any more (since my body wasn't used to exercise at that point.) I should have counted calories my whole pregnancy, and though I never binged or suffered from cravings, I still gained 40 lbs.

My current weight is 170. My goal weight is 115 and 135. I'd be happy at 140 again, but I think it would be fun to be little for a little while. Ive never been "skinny" before. Although I'm a little worried about what will happen to my boobs.

Replies

• 35yearvet
    35yearvet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have a great sense of humor at the end your introduction . I haven't laughed in a while and I thank you for that. I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goal.
    Since I'm a man I don't have to worry about the boobs part. But as a guy it would be nice to see my toes and other parts again. I've always been on the Husky side when I was a teen but as an adult I controlled it pretty much and maybe at the most was 20 pounds overweight. But I know why I'm about 85 pounds overweight now. Soooooooo, I decided to try to get my head out of my butt and lose weight and get healthy again. My father is 94 years old. So, given prayers I hope I can achieve his age in 32 years . And , as long as I now concentrate more on healthy eating and walking more I'm giving this a try to see how well I can do before having to pay Weight Watchers.