Challenge to everyone!!!!

Options
I challenge all my fitness pals to LOVE yourself more in 2009 and to work hard to see the good in others and to focus not on failings but potential....Whose up for the challenge? Is it you?:happy:

Replies

• RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I challenge all my fitness pals to LOVE yourself more in 2009 and to work hard to see the good in others and to focus not on failings but potential....Whose up for the challenge? Is it you?:happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Blah!:drinker: cheers to you for starting this challenge! I think it is a great one! It will help people get to where they want to be if they could love themselves!!! Maybe if they do, then they will be much happier and much more inclined to lose their excess weight! :love: :love: :love: Make this a year to remember!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Hey Blah!:drinker: cheers to you for starting this challenge! I think it is a great one! It will help people get to where they want to be if they could love themselves!!! Maybe if they do, then they will be much happier and much more inclined to lose their excess weight! :love: :love: :love: Make this a year to remember!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks! Definitely!:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are hard challenges indeed.:noway:

In my previous line of work, the latter will be very hard.....but I'll try.

Ok. I'm in.:bigsmile: *gulp

Happy 2009 all!:heart:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Wow! Those are hard challenges indeed.:noway:

In my previous line of work, the latter will be very hard.....but I'll try.

Ok. I'm in.:bigsmile: *gulp

Happy 2009 all!:heart:

LOL...thanks for supporting the challenge....u can do it!...i think it's a challenge for all of us but we can do it!...:flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Something I wii definetly try to do. Way to go girl:drinker: for coming up with this one!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have learned to love myself over the past few years.

I will work harder to see the good in people. It is hard when you are in my line of work, as ppl are always working an angle. But I do try to look beyond this to the heart of the person I am dealing with.

God Bless you all in 2009. :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Yeah absolutely, I with you :drinker:
  • jerseydiva
    Options
    I'm a new MFP but I up for the challege.
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Happy new year to all my MFP partners:laugh: :drinker: :tongue: :laugh: I started seeing the good in other's a few months ago after a Reiki treatment and attaining my 1st Degree in Reiki healing.
    I try to (almost) always put myself in that person's shoes ( seeing how I would feel in the same situation ) I certainly will take up the challenge thanks :flowerforyou:.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble: :noway: but while we are here we might as well dance :drinker: :devil: !"
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Something I wii definetly try to do. Way to go girl:drinker: for coming up with this one!:bigsmile:

Thanks...we're the new pace setters...lol!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I'm a new MFP but I up for the challege.

Welcome and good 4 u for taking the challenge!:flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Thanks to all who have already taken the challenge!:flowerforyou: God bless!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    If you keep bumping it, I am sure the ppl going to work tomorrow will respond too!

This is a great challenge!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    If you keep bumping it, I am sure the ppl going to work tomorrow will respond too!

This is a great challenge!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks darlin!...I love my fitness pals!:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I wanna play! Well I already have that as one of my goals to continue seeing the good in me before looking at what I view as bad...funny how it's usually only ourselves that notice that part isn't it!!?:huh: :noway: :laugh: :blushing: and yes it's sometimes a challenge to see the good in others, but I think I'm much better by far at that than I am on seeing it in me!:sad: :noway: :huh: :blushing: :wink: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    :bigsmile: I wanna play! Well I already have that as one of my goals to continue seeing the good in me before looking at what I view as bad...funny how it's usually only ourselves that notice that part isn't it!!?:huh: :noway: :laugh: :blushing: and yes it's sometimes a challenge to see the good in others, but I think I'm much better by far at that than I am on seeing it in me!:sad: :noway: :huh: :blushing: :wink: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:

yea but it can be done....remember that the most high in all the universe doesnt expect more from us than we can give so why should we be so hard on ourselves when we mess up? God sees the potential in us, he knows we have limitations, and he's patient with us! congrats for taking the challenge!