P90x3 challenge group!!

Options

Replies

• cgmartin
    cgmartin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit lower energy on week 2. I reduced my Challenge numbers a little bit to 8 assisted pull-ups and 18 push-ups, but had a strong CVX session. Looking forward to Sunday as a rest day, I need it. :)
  • JTB51
    JTB51 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    cgmartin wrote: »
    Feeling a bit lower energy on week 2. I reduced my Challenge numbers a little bit to 8 assisted pull-ups and 18 push-ups, but had a strong CVX session. Looking forward to Sunday as a rest day, I need it. :)
    I hear ya! I am thinking about taking out X Stretch tomorrow morning.
  • JTB51
    Options
    Well been blowing my calorie budget the past couple of days. Weeks three will be tome for some more serious will power
  • JTB51
    Options
    Not much action been going on in here. Everyone all set for recovery week?
  • JTB51
    Options
    Day 30 is coming up. Am I the only one left standing?
  • larotta922
    larotta922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Just finish first program bodybuilding and thinking to start P90X but not so good in cardio. Any tip/recommendation?? I don't know why feel so anxious about P90X
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    JTB51 wrote: »

I'm with ya!! I keep forgetting to come back to this thread
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    larotta922 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just finish first program bodybuilding and thinking to start P90X but not so good in cardio. Any tip/recommendation?? I don't know why feel so anxious about P90X

Remember... There is a modifier in each workout if you need .. I modified the first week almost of X3... Not ashamed at all! It's tough... But you can do it! Mind over matter!
  • cgmartin
    Options

Still here! I also keep forgetting about this thread. Woot, almost 4 weeks done!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Still here about to finish week 2. ;) do any of you guys have a rest day? I did read something about having 1 day a week which i did last week and i missed it lol but i needed the rest as i pulled a muscle in my arm
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    So ive just done wk 3 cvx and wowcher that kicks my butt every week lol. Looking forward to wk 4. I have dropped into a size uk 12 trousers and i can fit into a size uk 10 top pretty chuffed with myself cause ive never wore them ever lol. i have update my display pic to my current loss :)
  • Demianna23
    Demianna23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was looking for an accountability and support group for P90x3. Is this how to join the group or is there another place to discuss/hold each other accountable/support each other? While I'm not new to myfitnesspal (I've logged one for over 150 days in a row so far), I'm new to the forums. I do not know how it really works (some people say, "feel free to add me" what does this mean?

I am LOVING P90x3. I began on June 15th. I'm on Day 12 and I already lost 7 pounds and 6 inches total! I've done 5 rounds of P90x in the past and I am more in love with the third installment of P90x than the first one. LOVE IT!
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    Demianna23 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I was looking for an accountability and support group for P90x3. Is this how to join the group or is there another place to discuss/hold each other accountable/support each other? While I'm not new to myfitnesspal (I've logged one for over 150 days in a row so far), I'm new to the forums. I do not know how it really works (some people say, "feel free to add me" what does this mean?

I am LOVING P90x3. I began on June 15th. I'm on Day 12 and I already lost 7 pounds and 6 inches total! I've done 5 rounds of P90x in the past and I am more in love with the third installment of P90x than the first one. LOVE IT!

Hey welcome. Im not sure sure if this is accountabiliy group. we just pop in time from time or i do if i see a post lol. You can add me as a friend if you like. Im on week 3 at the moment. Its my first time doing it. Only lost 4.5lbs so far on it. Not check my measurements yet but ill log them tomorrow hopefully.
  • JTB51
    Options
    Demianna23 wrote: »

Hi, most people in the group I have added to my friends. That I how I stay accountable. Feel free to add me.
  • cgmartin
    Options
    week 6!!
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    week 6!!

Week 6?!
    Thought it was week 5?? Lol! Hope I didn't mess up!
  • obrienpen
    obrienpen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I've seen the advertising for this program. It looks intense, but is there anyone over 50 who has tried this & been successful? I'm in average shape for a 50+ just wondering. ...

I am 50 and going strong with P90X3. It is getting me into great shape. The first couple weeks were a little sore and The Challenge really kicks my *kitten* still, but I have lost weight and my fitness level is much better. I would highly recommend P90X3.
  • JTB51
    Options
    week 6!!

Week 6?!
    week 6!!

Week 6?!

Lol. Week 6 started monday
  • karibeargirl
    Options
    week 6!!

Week 6?!
    week 6!!

Week 6?!
    week 6!!

Week 6?!

Lol. Week 6 started monday

Hahahaha! I'm always a day late and a dollar short!!
    Thanks for the clarification.. I'm doing Lean phase, so it's the same all the way through until transition week.. I'll just jump in the middle of week 6!
  • cgmartin
    Options
    hope everyone is staying strong!