70lbs to lose!

Options
SkinnyRuthy
SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
Care to be accountability and motivational friends for each other?? I would love the support and am happy to give it back! I've been inconsistent for FAR too long and need to kick this emotional stress eating habit to the curb ASAP! Help me and I'll help you. Let's get back on track and make ourselves proud!

Replies

• ashdcourt
    ashdcourt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose! I would love to help and get help with motivation!
  • moonpie83
    moonpie83 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me!! I have a TON of weight to lose...AGAIN! Any support that I can get or give; I'm down! :smiley:
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    Friend requests have been sent! @ashdcourt @keishanapier :smile:
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me! You can do it!!
  • MrsB10305
    MrsB10305 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This week is my first week "back on track" - I have 68 lbs to lose! I would love additional motivation buddies. My friends at work at getting tired of hearing about what I have been eating the past two days, haha.
  • tkmotivation
    tkmotivation Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want/need to lose 70+ lbs. feel free to add me!:)
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    @shakeirawhitney I will do that! Thanks so much! @Mrsb10305 it is so tough isn't it! The number seems daunting, but my sister in law just lost 63lbs in 9mo. If she can WE can!!!! And yes, my husband kind of gets tired of hearing how much I'm going to do this thing only to never actually do it. It is hard, but we all can achieve our goals! Glad we are friends @tkmotivation
  • Carnesm
    Carnesm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 70lbs to lose. I need all the help and support I can get.
  • Vera145
    Vera145 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 67.2 lbs to get rid of and there is NO EXCUSE any longer! We can do this!
  • losttrucker68
    losttrucker68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Woo!! Woo!! We can do this!!
    Got 60lbs. To go..
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am here because I am tired of the roller coaster of lose a few pounds then gain 20 lol. I need to lose a minimum of 115lbs to be at high end of healthy weight range but my goal is 135. It is going to be a long journey for me and any support would be greatly appreciated. Here's to success and not giving up this time. Its a lifestyle change not a diet/exercise program now. Good luck everyone we can and will do this.
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    Ok @carnesm I've got your back! Send me a request! @vera145 I hear you on that!!! So hard, isn't it? I feel like it is harder to hate how I look though, so time to do something about it! @losttrucker68 yes we can! keep working at it and I will too! @chastity6 It is SO hard to not turn to food, isn't it??? I have a friend who is working at losing over 100lbs and I know she can and you can too. There really is no difference in a way between 70 and 115...very small difference, and all it really means is that your journey may take a little bit longer...that's it. STICK WITH IT! Your body will thank you. My body will thank me too. We all have goals and we all got in the place we are in because we all made the same mistakes. Lets all get back on track!!!!!!
  • misskitty2018
    misskitty2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new to this support group/message board. I'm stuck...I eat great for breakfast and lunch it's when I get home that I eat wrong. Does anyone have something to motivate me to think straight once i'm home and in my comfort zone? I've got 50 pounds to lose.
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    I don't know how to do it yet, but I'm certainly going to try as hard as I can @kittgrace ! Let's be friends and motivate each other to be self-controlled and motivated by our desire to be more healthy!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I have close to the same! You can add me :] I've lost almost 50 so far and have 40 left 'til my first goal but 20 lbs after that...so closer to 60.
  • Arual99
    Arual99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have lost 56lbs with just 6lbs more to lose ... The hardest ever ... But would love to be with you on your journey
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    Wow you both are beasts!!!! Good job! So wonderful seeing that others have done the hard work to make it happen. If you can, I can! Thanks, ladies! Lets get at these pounds! @aippolito1 @Arual99
  • Arual99
    Arual99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love your spirit, and it is hard work, but if u really really want it u can get it ... I have done mine in 46 weeks !
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    I do really really want it. A couple days ago, I was eating tons of cake and super depressed and crying about how much I suck. LOL My spirit is high because I chose to get up and not give up for good. Gotta get after it with everything I have and stop giving up a quarter or half way there!!! I think that is when the realllll challenge comes in. Staying consistent and persistent. It took me 13yrs to develop all these bad habits, and they won't be easily broken, but if I don't try, I won't ever make it! Gotta fight for it daily and not give up! @Arual99
  • abliebowitz
    abliebowitz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Care to be accountability and motivational friends for each other?? I would love the support and am happy to give it back! I've been inconsistent for FAR too long and need to kick this emotional stress eating habit to the curb ASAP! Help me and I'll help you. Let's get back on track and make ourselves proud!