0 calories, yes, seriously

Options
Hanna82
Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
For all your carb-a-holics like me, this is a dream come true. 0 calories. Check it out for yourself.

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have tried them, cant take the texture :ohwell:
  • jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    has anyone tried it? im interested to hear how they taste
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    I knew it!!! Are they very slimy etc??? What is you put some lean meat etc on them?
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Too good to be true? Ususally is. The only thing with zero calories is water and air. I'm not buying it.

** Not trying to be a negative nancy/debbie downer, usually I'm much more upbeat, I'm just quite skeptical here. Real food has energy in it- not zero calories.
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    Too good to be true? Ususally is. The only thing with zero calories is water and air. I'm not buying it.

It's not too good to be true....it's for real. you can read the website and see how they're made...
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan!!! Yesterday i ate 2 bags one with lunch and one with dinner! I think they are AMAZING!!! for lunch i had the noodles with broccoli stir fry and a little soy sauce, and for dinner i mixed the rice with my homemade chili...super good!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    are they only available in the USA? Like can us UK people get them?
  • BrayyNicole
    BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Are these the same as the ****aki noodles?
  • BrayyNicole
    BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Are these the same as the ****aki noodles?

Really MFP? I was just trying to say "S.HI.taki noodles"

:grumble:
  • mousumi30
    mousumi30 Posts: 52
    Options
    i will like to give it a try, sounds good
  • mhamlin
    mhamlin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow. I think I'm going to order some to see how they taste.
  • colingibb
    colingibb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've been looking at these, and there is a way to dry roast them so they come out more like traditional pasta noodles. Going to pick some up this weekend...gotta try them!

Apparently they sell them at Trader Joe's here in Charlotte, NC.
  • colingibb
    colingibb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Shirataki Noodles
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I got some off japancentre.com (UK peeps who were wondering) They're nothing special taste/texture wise, but if you really feel like spaghetti or noodles with your meal, and don't want to splurge all your carbs or cals, they are a godsend! It's better to heat them in some hot water first before you use them, it gets rid of the fishy odour.