Thanks girls x
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. Congrats!!!!
  • HarleyQuinn34
    HarleyQuinn34 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    11 months is frkn amazing! i have 100 lbs to lose- started the 1st of this month and am down 6 lbs and it feels like it is going to be forever to get down to goal
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job! So inspiring!
  • starz160
    starz160 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for sharing! Started at 296, currently at 284, goal is around 160-ish. I fell off the wagon for a couple weeks but just started up again today. It is SO hard to stay motivated when there is SO much weight to lose without an end in sight.
  • FeliciaR227
    FeliciaR227 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It's stories like this I need to hear about to continue to help push myself. Great job!
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys xxx
  • NewSondra1723
    NewSondra1723 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Your post literally makes me want to cry! Great job! Congrats, you deserve it after all you hard work!
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thanks lovely xx
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! May I ask, was there any specific plan you used? How tall are you? How far did you start walking at first. You can message me all the details if you want. I'm very interested to know. Just found out I have diabetes and i HAVE to get this weight off!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job! Way to get it!
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job. You look fantastic!!!!
  • SingingPilgrim
    SingingPilgrim Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ClaudiaM2015
    ClaudiaM2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very well done! You look like a completely different person!! Your journey however, is not over! Now your challange is to keep it off! You have achieved something amazing! Believe in this and in your new found strenght! I suffered from depression too (my weight was only one of the reasons.) and I know that in those dark times it is hard to find something that affirms your value or worth! Well make sure you plaster these beautiful pictures of yourself on the fridge, the snack cupboard and they are a reminder of all the hard work you put in to get there! Good work!
  • catgurl_reeree
    catgurl_reeree Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow you look stunning! You've come a long way and you make a great inspiration for us all :D
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thanks guys xx
  • jaystacers
    jaystacers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look Amazing!!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    amazing job girly :)<3
  • jer1993
    Options
    Thanks girls xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!