NEED HELP!!

Options
junepg
junepg Posts: 12 Member
So we've been execersing out butts off and now I'm seeing some change but it appears my upper body is staying the same while everything below the waist is becoming leaner and more toned. What do I do??:huh:

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    So we've been execersing out butts off and now I'm seeing some change but it appears my upper body is staying the same while everything below the waist is becoming leaner and more toned. What do I do??:huh:

Just keep on going! Everyone loses weight differently. Some lose it from the lower body first while others lose it from the upper body first. Eventually, fat comes off everywhere, athough we can't dictate the order.

Also, take some measurements. You are probably losing some off your upper body too, but because it's coming off your lower half more quickly, you just don't see it as easily.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    What exercises are you doing? Are you doing anything to help tone your upper body?
  • junepg
    junepg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We are working with free weights and machines. Arms, core/abs, legs, back, shoulders...just don't wanna look like an upside down pear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrated but am still enjoying the classes!!