Anyone want a complaining buddy?

Options
Alessandraxox
Alessandraxox Posts: 6 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
looking for anyone who wants to chat and *kitten* about diet exercise loose skin. All of it! Don't have anyone in my life who gets it exactly and sometimes you just need someone to say "yassssssss". Lol.

[Edited by MFP Mods]

Replies

• kailyface
    kailyface Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh girl I feel you!!
  • KaitlynNannery2015
    KaitlynNannery2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here add me! I need someone as hungry as I am to get where I need to be
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Same here add me! I need someone as hungry as I am to get where I need to be

This is perfect.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • queenjackiepreston
    queenjackiepreston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • philiesgrl22
    philiesgrl22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd much rather have a sex buddy.

Lol, agreed.

I also think it's nice to be able to complain at times.
  • Alessandraxox
    Alessandraxox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When you get to a certain point of constant hard work, loss and very little release, it catches up to you. I lost 170 in a year and now I'm at month 14 of my strict-*kitten* regime and I am at my wits end. I am a extra taught rubber band ready to snap. I don't wanna count calories to the T or feel guilty for going out or for missing one goddamn work out, but I do! My life revolves around guilt. Guilt about eating. Guild about exercise. Guilt about getting to where I was and looking at myself in the mirror every fuckinh day, dissatisfied because IN THEORY I am much smaller than I am but godfobid my hard work were to show because I'm a deflated balloon! And I was ready to have my surgeries in September(yippee a couple months away) but now I found a REALLY good surgeon who can't do the FIRST of 3 MJAOR surgeries till December and I want to lose 20 more lbs and at this point I'm just spilling my thoughts without sequence but this is why I need someone to tell me how they feel and how they deal and idk take the edge off.