• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused.

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »

God, I'm so lost on this thread. Can someone provide a park map or something?

troll_e.gif
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh, honey I don't think I have the brain power for all of that...
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »

troll_e.gif

OMG thank you!! I thought I'd be lost forever.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

I'm happy to just post more gifs.

Hilarious-GIFs-Of-Animal-Being-Plain-Old-Jerks-15.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1dy28Vbs41qjourn.gif
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    catdog.gif?w=780
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    0db.gif
  • tenkides
    tenkides Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It is just your appion . I am new to this and have never exercised or tried to lose weight before
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

I'm happy to just post more gifs.

Mor. Grumpy Cat. GIFs

61907772.jpg
  • MorganMoreaux
    MorganMoreaux Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    x9wr0mmc7aeb.jpg

Made my day! So cute and too funny.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    tenkides wrote: »
    It is just your appion . I am new to this and have never exercised or tried to lose weight before

Seriously, do whatever works for you. Anyone else's opinion on things like workout clothes, shoes, time of day, whatever.... doesn't matter.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Maybe sparkteens.com would be a good place for you.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    0db.gif

omg. i diez
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Can I be the devil's advocate here?

Drinking that much water--well, if you're that thirsty and you don't mind peeing all the time.
    Working out in the heat of the day--if you're actually drinking 5 liters of water, you'll be okay.
    Workout clothing-- personal preference.
    Working out before bed--I know exercise wakes me up and gives me energy but that's also personal preference.

Some of your other questions might be better answered by a doctor.

The only "rule" to losing weight is eating less calories than you burn and that's more of a fact than a rule.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Serious answers:

drinking 5 liters of water a day - If you like it, drink it. Go by your thirst, not according to an arbitrary goal like eight 8 ounce glasses, etc.

exercising before bed - As long as you can sleep afterward, it's fine.

swimming with only flippers on - I suppose at home this is fine but in public you will likely be required to wear a swimsuit.

having dry skin after swimming - Take a shower to clean off the chlorine and then apply moisturizer.

red spots on arms after exercise - This could be all sorts of things, from a normal flush to hives to blemishes. I wouldn't worry too much about it but take a shower to help with the last one.

burning more calories than you eat - If your goal is weight loss, this is good.

weird wear marks on soles of shoes - Doesn't seem like a problem unless your feet/legs are hurting, in which case you may need to see a doctor to see if your step/stride is okay.

not taking joint supplements - Not a problem.

not meeting nutrition requirements every day - Aim to meet your calorie and protein and fat requirements and don't worry about the others unless you have a medical reason to do so.

not having any snacks - Personal preference.

exercising after having chiropractic done and deep massage - I have no idea.

not having any equipment at home - Personal preference.

What is the 25 min full body workout categorised as? - I have no idea.

Not working out in workout clothes? - Personal preference.

Looking down at phone to see exercises? - Personal preference/safety. Be smart about it.

Working out in the heat of the day? - Personal preference/safety. Be smart about it.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm often looking down at my phone on the treadmill....but not always with a good result. :)

It all depends upon how coordinated you are. I'm not so coordinated. But it does make for some funny moments though.
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Drinking 5 liters of water a day would be excessive for me but if you are working out in the heat of the day and you are that thirsty go ahead it won’t hurt you.
    I get up early in the summer months to work out, because I don’t like the heat, but do the reverse in the winter. As long as you are not exposing yourself to frost bite or heat exhaustion, it is a personal preference thing.
    If you have dry skin after swimming; use a moisturizer.
    Burning more calories than you eat will produce weight loss if one needs to lose fat great; if you are trying to build muscle not so great.
    Most people do not meet every nutrition requirement every day, do your best and things usually average out.
    I have no idea what a 25 minute full body workout entails.
    No idea about red spots could be many causes, if it is bothersome see your Doctor. Same with the shoe thing. The rest seems like personal preferences, and comfort which can neither be good or bad but just are.
  • tenkides
    Options
    Mis communication on the flippers i do wear a swimming suit. I was meaning more on the side of doing that every time would it hurt me later on. Could the problem with my soles be because I have so small feet and i am not going to grow out of them?
  • tenkides
    Options
    The 25 min full body workout is off of this blog here for beginners.