Has anyone tried Herbalife??

Options
I've been working out since June 1st and eating healthy as well, I haven't seen any major results. My dad bought me some herbalife meal replacements and was wondering if this boosted anyones weight loss? Thank y'all! My goal is to lose 100 lbs

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    4241667.jpg
  • RakelErna
    RakelErna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    7pbfcrnbu2g8.jpg

Yes I have! Down 88lbs (40kg) I'd recommend you to find your self a Hebalife wellness coach to help you out and find the right plan for your goals :)
    Good luck!
  • Joannaaa_Castle
    Joannaaa_Castle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING Rakelerna keep up the great work (:
  • Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Over hyped supplement sold be inexperienced "wellness coaches" - save your money and spend it on real food and get yourself long term sustainable results instead of this ridiculous product
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    major results take time
    how many cals are u eating per day?
    if u open up your diary,we can help you out more
    dont give up
    you can do this
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    RakelErna wrote: »
    Yes I have! Down 88lbs (40kg) I'd recommend you to find your self a Hebalife wellness coach to help you out and find the right plan for your goals :)
    Good luck!

There is no reason to use an overpriced shake to get those results. IIFYM and a good lifting program - that's all you need.

To lose weight, eat at a calorie deficit. To retain as much LBM as possible while losing weight, make sure to get adequate protein and strenght train.

That's all you need.

Herbalife is a joke.