Naked and Afraid

Options
124»

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I thought there would actually be a lot more responses to the post, I guess everyone is CLOTHED and AFRAID! LOL

It's probably just not THAT interesting to many others.
  • Dadof3bbg40
    Dadof3bbg40 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I thought there would actually be a lot more responses to the post, I guess everyone is CLOTHED and AFRAID! LOL

I'm never afraid when naked
  • Mountain_Biker
    Mountain_Biker Posts: 27 Member
    Options

It's probably just not THAT interesting to many others.

You're probably right, I thought since people drop significant amounts of weight doing it, people might have been a bit more interested.
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    otdzubhu9cad.jpg
    Love the show can't wait for the 12 people one
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    It would be my luck I'd get paired up with someone who was dumb as a box of a hammers like the chick who says it gets to 110 every summer in Kentucky. Or the guy who has a withdrawal to cigarettes.

Wow. I hadn't seen this girl. I live in KY. We had 1 summer that I can remember with temps consistently over 100. Most of the time we cap out around 85-90. I'm embarrassed for her.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    It would be my luck I'd get paired up with someone who was dumb as a box of a hammers like the chick who says it gets to 110 every summer in Kentucky. Or the guy who has a withdrawal to cigarettes.

Wow. I hadn't seen this girl. I live in KY. We had 1 summer that I can remember with temps consistently over 100. Most of the time we cap out around 85-90. I'm embarrassed for her.

Really?! I live in Iowa, and we always have a day over 100 in the summer... often more than one day. We always have some "heat index" days over 110, but rarely do we have an actual temp. that high. This year may be unusually cool because of all the rain, but summer just started so we don't know what might happen by August. I'm surprised KY wouldn't have at least a day over 110 since ya'll are further south.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options

I watched the captioned version of the episode and as soon as she said it gets to 110 all the time, they comment box popped up with the highest ever recorded temp in Kentucky as 112F.
  • gracielynn1011
    Options

Really?! I live in Iowa, and we always have a day over 100 in the summer... often more than one day. We always have some "heat index" days over 110, but rarely do we have an actual temp. that high. This year may be unusually cool because of all the rain, but summer just started so we don't know what might happen by August. I'm surprised KY wouldn't have at least a day over 110 since ya'll are further south.

Last summer was the hottest I remember, with several weeks of temps over 100, but that was also unusual. We also had drought conditions. But most summers, we have moderate temperature but the humidity is high, which makes it muggy.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    I would find a way to not be naked by creating clothes out of leaves perhaps skin an animal of their fur so I guess knife??
  • gracielynn1011
    Options
    I would find a way to not be naked by creating clothes out of leaves perhaps skin an animal of their fur so I guess knife??

I would at least make some shoes. Maybe a piece of bark from a fallen tree, held on by vines tied around the foot and ankle. Just something to protect the feet from direct contact with rough terrain while foraging for food and other potential supplies.